(MSH) Nightmares of Futures Past

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sheng

Disappearing in front of the man Sheng moves quickly. The gunman screams, "MUTIE!!" and starts firing at random. Moving behind the man Sheng grabs him putting him into a python head-lock the gun dropping from his trapped hand. The second man knocks over some shelves as he tries to get around the two grappling men, his sack forgot as he flees for his life.

[sblock=game stats] O.k. don't know how much you now of MSH but hope I explain it well. First thugs init's are 4 and 1 So Sheng goes first-
Attempting to grapple is a Strength FEAT rolled a 97 results in a HOLD: meaning you do Strength damage to the target (10pts)
On the gunman's turn he tries to escape and fails with a 38 So he is still held next round and may try to escape again if his init is higher than Shengs
Other thug flees towards the front door

I put a picture in to show you the Python head-lock :cool: [/sblock]

Fastlane

"Well every NASI memeber you meet is a spy and those whiteshirts be the worst. My names Jack Lesmin." Jack says, and after Fastlane introduces himself the man continues.

"What was I sayin' oh yeah the commies." Taking a sip of his beer Jack looks like he is remembering something long ago. "Well like I said my father told me if the sentinels don't get us, the mutants will, and if not the mutants, than diffenetly the commies. And see now this Senator is tryin' ta link mutants and commies together." With a laugh at that he rubs the collar around his neck.

"I'm no commie! I love the good ole U.S.A. and half the mutants I know do to, it's these sentinels. They have as good as takin' over, but they let the normal humans play at politics and make the law of the land and such. Just the sentinels don't think that laws apply to them. The sentinels are commies not mutants. HAHA!!" Jack says laughing a little.

"The sentinels are what led to the Soviets taking over in the middle east like they did." Jack says in hushed tones. "My father told me, maybe not directly but you see they are the reason the army was underfunded, why we didn't have the man-power to send over a kick them out of Iran, and why most of European nations dropped out of NATO."

Taking a large drink and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand Jack continues his history lesson. "First they struck in Central America, and the crippled military couldn't do anything. Then they waltzed into Iran and took over the oil fields there and sure enough that scared Iraq into joining in with them. Shoot Russia even backed Syria as it took over Isreal and then a whole bunch of Arab states started trying to placate the Soviet Bear, and took in heavy anti-American policies."

Looking at his watch Jack downs his drink, "Darn, running late I got to go," he says getting up and then heading to the door. "Just remember when a NASI says 'One People' he's not just saying American, he's saying non-mutant American."

Attachments

• grappling02.jpg
    grappling02.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 62

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Surrender before I claim your life, and tell your friend to surender as well, otherwise you'll both meet again in the clouds of heaven." Sheng utters as his unholly magic drains the life out of the thug. He will no kill him, just make him know he can.

Init: 9

OOC: Don't know nothing about the system, just enough to pull out the character. Nice pic!

rangerjohn

Explorer
Fastlane

"There is much wisdom in what you say. Don't run into any Sentinels out there. He in says friendly banter as the man leaves.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sheng

The gunman fakes surrending and as Sheng lets him go, he tries to strike out, but the Red Snake Sorcerer is faster and grabs his arm. Electricity surges through the gunman knocking him unconsious and leaving him and his smoldering clothes lying on the floor. The door chimes tinkle again as the other man runs out the front door.

[sblock=OOC] That was your energy touch power I thought you wanted to use. Combat is pretty straight foward hero vs. normal people, next time I think you should fight another hero. :devil: [/sblock]

Fastlane

[sblock=OOC] Anything else you wish to do here at the bar and how long do you stay? [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng kicks the man's side "Well that was all of it. Now you can speak normally to me old man, I mean no harm to you, unless you want to try something stupid like this buffoon." He turns to see the old man. "This turtle, it is not just a curiosity."

rangerjohn

Explorer
Fastlane

Not seeing anything to further catch his interest, Fastlane moves from the bar. Driving around the neighborhood to see if anything catches his eye, such as signs known to the resistance. If not he will disappointedly make his way back to where they are currently staying.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sheng

"The turtle is of no concern you must leave, hurry." the man says trying to turn Sheng towards the door. "That other man he will bring the police or worst the sentinels will come looking for you. Take the turtle with my blessing you have done me a favor. Now go! And hide!" he says.

Fastlane

Fastlane can find nothing interesting in his tarvels but he does get a feel for the city and it's layout. It is getting dark when he finally arrives back at the mutant safehouse.

[sblock=OOC] Let's see if I can get you two back together for the next step. And I may need to down grade some of these events there only being two of you. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As Sheng and Fastlane settle down in the safehouse and wait for Solaire to return. And they wait and wait, but well after midnight the young firey mutant does not show.

But before they head out they do get a strange visitor, a mutant appearntly made of shadows shows up with a note.

"Helping stake out the MAC, will return in the morning. - Soliare"

So the two decide to get some shut eye. In the morning they again wait for Soliare and finally around noon they decide to stop and go searching for their new friend.

[sblock=OOC] Where to first??? LOL [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"It seems that this man has get himself into serious trouble with those MAC, what ever it means. If you know something about that organization, we might try to search the headquarters." offers Sheng

Remove ads