(MSH) Nightmares of Futures Past

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Rolling

At the safehouse during breakfast are three heroes decide to seperate and neet back up that evening.

Solaire is going to go and make contact with the Mutant Resistance main HQ on 17th street. This is where he will find out his mission for X-Force and maybe get some help for Sheng's questions.

Sheng is going to scout the surrounding area, since it was deicded better to know your home terrian. At Solaire's request he has changed into more western style clothes to better blend in. Solaire has in turn promised to find out everything he can about the building near the city limits that Sheng last felt the scroll.

Fastlane is headed out for supplies, but most notably a t.v., and since noone has much to trade or an ID card he will go out hunting the local black market (much to Solaire's dislike).

[sblock=OOC] KD didn't seem to understand my style but then again I wasn't total clear, but I do remeber saying you give me a kick and I will help flow things along. Trying to tell this story together not post every little thing you see and then you come back with questions and such.

So what I 'm saying is anything is possible if you want the local blackmarket to be ran from a fancy hotel with all the rich trappings that is ok to post and I will post along. It helps things move along if you help them move.

So let's try it give me an opening and I will post along with you. [/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Fastlane

Fastlane leaves on his search for the resistance and a television.

OOC: He's not looking to neccasarily buy a television, merely looking for news about the senator's speech.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng inspects the area in his new outfit. These clothes were restricting his movements, he wondered how the western people could live with this rigid and heavy cloth.
As he walks by, he finds several buildings, although none of them made much sense to him. Certainly he could report what he had seen:
A cathedral, an antiques shop, a bar, a pharmacy, a grocery and what he identifies as a house of vice. Sheng could identify prostitution when he saw it. He struggled not to succumb to the women enchantments, it had been too long since he tasted lust and passion. His disciplined mind override his desires quickly, and he pass by at rapid peace.
He enters the antiques store, searching for something that reminds him of his homeland.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Fastlane

Driving around Richmond, (must be nice not to need gas) Fastlane uncovers what he would call the seeder side of town on the other side of the James River. Parking his car in a side alley hidden from carjackers he walks into the area wondering where he can get some information.

The streets are filthy the people alittle more so, he notices a few with the large "M" on their clothes walking by with their heads down. So a mutant area he thinks, explains alot. Finally he finds an open pool hall the perfect front for the underworld, he enters into a cloud of cigerette smoke and the smell of old beer.

Sheng

ding,ding

The bells on the door jingle as Sheng moves into the crowded store. Not crowded with people but with junk from every age and place. the ailes are narrow as items are stacked everywhere, sometimes the sorcerer even needs to walk sideways to get through an area.

"Hello?" comes a male voice from near the other end of the store. "Is someone there?" If there were less items around it might be easier to see but they are blocking Sheng's view.

[sblock=OOC] great help with the neighborhood I will use it wisely LOL. What time period is Sheng from I think he might find something close to home. ;) [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yes, I, the sn... Sheng is my name." announces Sheng and tries to move forward through the piles of stuff

From the Five dynasties, ten Kningdoms dynasty, which explains the background. Here, have a wiki-link

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sheng

Following the sound of the voice Sheng finds a counter area partially cleared off which a small chinese man stands behind. A door behind the man stands ajar, and more items can be seen off in that room. Looking around the site of a porcelian turtle catches Sheng's eye. Sitting atop some magazines, probably being used as a paper weight, the turtle looks excatly like an incense burn that stood in his home when he was a child. The man's eyes light up alittle as he sees Sheng, then he quickly asks "What may I do for you? I was about to close for the day." he asks without a trace of a chinese accent.

[sblock=OOC]
Note: time of day about noon and the man is nervous [/sblock]

Fastlane

Indeed the bar has a t.v. but no sports on just the local news at noon. Sitting at the bar Fastlane catches a little bit of "... and that's 123 happily re-located mutants to date Jim. Back to you." The bar tender comes over and asks Fastlane what he will have and how he will be paying for it. Fastlane ignores the man as he see a story coming on that he really wants to listen to.

"And in other news NASI-party leader and State Senator Joesph McGrafton will be the key speaker at next weeks NASI rally. The Senator will be staying in Richmond to then hold a hearing on the link between communism and the 'mutant menace'. The day long event will be held Sat May 19th (a week from tomorrow) and the hearings are to start May 21st. Preperations for theses events have been..."

click

"Hey buddy I'm talking to you," the barkeep says to Fastlane. "Now you either need to start drinkin or start walkin."

Attachments

• db33e5859c1933275a68f7f16db7301a.jpg
    db33e5859c1933275a68f7f16db7301a.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 60

Remove ads