(MSH) Nightmares of Futures Past

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well, what are you planning to do next?" asks the sorcerer, posing arms crossed in front of his chest, with certain scepticism in his face

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Providence

[sblock=ooc]
Is the Ancient One around or is he not your mentor, btw what level is she? Do we go by the levels in the Realms of Magic [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
The Ancient One is long gone. It is a group of mystics, not just a single one. I didn't go into detail in my background on that since I thought that my PC would rarely be there and I never suspected that the Troubleseeker would ever take me there (outside of an adventure for the group).

I don't understand what you mean by levels. I didn't think that MSH had levels.
[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Well I am planning to make contact with the Resistance. That's the whole reason I was sent here. I was hoping there would be someone in this safe house, but it might take a little extra looking around. Anyway, the Resistance will be able to inform us of the important goings-on in the city without us drawing too much undue attention to ourselves. Just going out on the street and asking random people questions is likely to get you a one-way ticket to a concentration camp."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"If you have some way to identify those persons I could scout around for them. I have the power to go unnoticed." making a posture and mumbling some words in Cantonese, Sheng disappears in front of the two mutants, only to appear a few seconds later.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Yeah..." Solaire pauses for a moment considering the situation. "Tell you what, let's split up. We'll cover more ground that way. Rendezvous back here after you make contact or after four hours, whichever comes first. But before that, let's all get some sleep."

I'm not sure if splitting up is the right thing to do, Solaire thinks to himself. But I need some time to think about this. Some shut-eye will definitely help. It's been a long trip.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]
Everyone ready to wake up the next day?? If so I am ready also.

@ KD The Troubleseeker has been acting up just recently, you got that from the Inhumans right a power from some pool or something. There are levles for magic casters to let you know how long it takes to learn a new spell, I will look it up again and let you know what I find out. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
:pMorning in Richmond,

Upon waking are three heroes all meet in the kitchen area of the safe house. Rummaging about the safehouses has turned up the following:

- enough food for all three men for about two days
- the water and electric work and there is a back up generator just in case
- the safe house could hold six people comfortably and more if needed
- there is no t.v. but a stack of old newspapers provide info on what has happened in Richmond the past five months (the last paper is nine days old though)
- A flyer sits atop the newspapers it reads: "Mutant Resettlement Program, for mutants by mutants." it is like a broucher that tells how any mutant who wants can report to their local Mutant Affairs Committee for relocation outside the United States. The address of the MAC is stamped on the back.
- A lot of clothing in boxes piled in a corner
- Basic tools for fixing things around a house
- Mutant masking device IN(40) with upkeep[ instructions
- two Wild Weasels and directions for use

After breakfast the three men sit around the card table to discusss their next course of action.

[sblock=ooc] Don't let me stop you guys RP away :p [/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Fastlane

"This resistance you speak of would that be the MLA? If so we are on similar missions, I was sent here when our last base was compromised. Also I would like to get access to a television today, a reporter told me a Senator woulld be making an important speech. My hackles have been raised ever since."

Remove ads