(MSH) Nightmares of Futures Past

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome to the IC for our game gentlemen. What I need for your first post, well a couple things:

First, I need to know your characters location, most of the adventures will take place in Richmond, Va so wherever you are currently (or you can start in Richmond) you should be headed to Richmond.

Second, I need to know if you are registered and have an ID. If you are (registered) then you are diffently running from sentinels as they are sending registered and unregistered, powered and unpowered mutants to concentration camps. And have been for the past 10+ years.

Third, and most important. Personality and Apperance, please describe yourself and give me a little peek into your attitude.

Will finish the night address things in the RG

LINKS:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/plots-places/268590-heroes-nightmare.html
http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/267160-recuritment-marvel-superheroes-heroes-needed.html

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: This is the intro I've already posted, but added location (Walking on the routs from Florida to Richmond.) Sheng would have no ID nor be registered, since he is new to the occidental civilization. Attached is a picture I sketched for Sheng.

Sheng Tsung the Red Snake Sorceror​

The rain has been falling heavily since midnight on Florida. The night was pitch dark, and there was no moon in the clouds covered sky. A man stands alone resting his back against a brick wall. His features were obscured by his wet black long hair, that fell over his face. But this man was not alone, he have had company since he left his homeland in China, during the long ship journey to America.
“I sense the power of the scroll nearby…” said the voice in Sheng’s head. The old warrior the Snake Sorceror had killed that day in the clouded peaks of China has ever since been speaking to him. His soul was trapped inside Sheng Tsung. ”Across the street, in that shop, quickly, it’s moving away.”
“Yes Wang Chi” replied the sorceror.
As the sorcerer was crossing the street, a woman’s scream ripped the silence of the night.
“That came from the alley back there, a woman in pain”
“Oh… Yes, indeed” Sheng replied, and kept walking towards the shop.
“Stop, go to the alley now, or it will be too late for her.”
“And why should I care? The scroll is near, I won’t lose this opportunity”
“Do I have to go over all of what I’ve explained to you? Turn back”
Sighing, Sheng turns back and heads to the alley “Yes, Wang Chi.”
In the dark alley, a pair of tall thugs have cornered a woman, and taken away her purse. She is leaning against the wall, slowly dropping to the floor, in the middle of sobs and cries.
“One more shout like that and I’ll put a hole in that pretty face of yours.” Says one of the criminals, pointing a gun at her.
The girl just manages to say “No please…”
“Come one baby, strip for us.” Says the one holding the purse.
“No please…” she repeats.
“Do it! Or I’ll paint the wall with your brains” menaces the thug with the gun, pointing it at her head.
The rain continued to fall. In the entrance of the alley, stood Sheng Tsung, the Snake Sorceror.
“The woman said no” he said. The thugs turned quickly to see his dark frame. Only his eyes glowed in a pale green color. In that moment, a lightning from the storm stroke nearby, flashing the sceene with sudden light. After the flash, Sheng was gone.
“What the hell was that?” said the gun thug, turning back to the girl. “Well, we have no time now love, so I’ll just shoot you.” Before he pulled the trigger, he heard a “CRACK” from behind. Surprised he turned, to see the sorcerer, holding his partner’s head, which was unnaturally twisted.
“What?! Leave him now!” the thief said pointing at Sheng with his gun.
“Your wish is my command” replied the sorcerer, dropping the other thug. The man fell to the ground with his neck broken, and his eyes white.
“Tommy!” the criminal said, lowering his gaze to look at his friend for a moment. “You bastard…” when the man raised his gaze again, Sheng was not there. A cold sweat drop rolled from his head to his chin.
“You’ll meet him soon.” He heard from his left side. Sheng jumped in the air, and delivered a flying kick in the nasty fellow’s head, that leaved him spinning, and tumbling backwards. The sorceror took the stance of the snake this time, and approached quicky to his prey. With his outstretched fingers, he pierced the man’s body like a snake biting it’s prey. Lifeless, the thug dropped to the ground.
In the mean time, the shocked woman couldn’t but hold her mouth with his hand, and crawl back from that terrible places, from that terrible man.
Sheng walk to her, picking up her purse. He offered it to the woman saying “Your purse my lady.” And the woman passed out.
“So much for gratitude.” Thought Sheng.
“You must take her to a hospital, she might be injured.” Wang Chi suggested
“But the scroll must be near, it couldn’t get much far away.” Sheng replied, but received no answer. “Yes Wang Chi” he finally said, picked up the woman, and walked into the night.
The next day saw the Snake Sorceror walking peacefully on the side of the road. His destiny, and the third scroll have slipped out of his grasp last night, but Sheng promised to himself that it won't happen again. According to Wang Chi, the scroll had passed through this road, probably taken by car. With his goals clear, Sheng Tsung only had to walk.

Attachments

• shengtsung.jpg
    shengtsung.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 79

rangerjohn

Explorer
Dominic was speeding down the road in a 'borrowed' sportscar headed up the eastern seaboard. Things having got hot for the MLA in the last hideout. ~I wonder if there are any remnants of dad's origainzation in Richmond. Setting up again is a hassle. But one I'm used to, not being registered hurts to. But when your born on the run that's the breaks.~

OOC: 6' tall with brown hair w/red highlights brown eyes. Wears a trench coat like dad, with various objects to inject kenetic energy into. Not regestired. Personality fast and loose, exept for his power phobia, but he still appears reckless to others. Likes to carouse in all senses of the word, though the Sentinel's do put a damper on that. Party Poopers:p

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Due to Troubleseeker, Providence can be in any location that the DM wants her to start out in. Every few weeks or months, she ends up in a new location somewhere in the world, so she carries all of her cash and a few fake ids with her. She did not grow up in human society, so she has no real identity within it.

Because she travels so much, she tends to work odd under the table jobs wherever she can to supplement her income. But, she has no qualms in temporarily using other people's property, such as sneaking into a hotel in order to take a shower, etc.

Norelin is not registered since she is not a mutant, or an altered human. She's an Inhuman and considers registering an issue for humans. It would never occur to her that the U.S. government considers her a non-normal human that needs to register.

To Norelin, human laws are an inconvenience. She doesn't try to often purposely break them, but she also doesn't try to learn them either. She is more concerned with the greater good than the petty concerns of men.

In Attilan and in the Temple, everyone worked and everyone gained. She doesn't really understand the "ownership" rules and laws of mankind.

[sblock=Appearance and Personality]
Norelin is an attractive woman of apparently Caucasian descent. She appears to be in her early twenties, a result of her Inhuman genetics. She speaks broken English and can be difficult to understand at times. She has dark hair, blue eyes and is five foot nine inches tall and weighs approximately 130 pounds. She wears non-descript clothing in order to not stand out, but she always carries a handbag with her that has a costume hidden along its interior sides (the handbag itself is the costume and is hidden at the small of her back by the costume when it is worn, it also contains her normal clothing while she is in costume). Her costume hides her face and body as Providence, but has a short red wig attached to deceive people of her true appearance. Norelin is extremely intuitive and strong willed and her Inhuman physiology makes her much more capable than many of the most capable of trained humans.

As Providence, Norelin has a stronger more forceful personality. As Norelin, she is a lot more subdued and tries to stay under the radar in any way she can.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Providence

Sitting in the rock garden at the Temple of the Ancient One in meditation, Providence reflexs on her more recent "adventures". They all seem mundane, almost more like chores than problems needing someone of her power.

She sits cross legged and eyes closed. The last trip still vivd in her minds eye, she had been in Egypt. A trapped group of workers on a dig. She sighed at the thought of all that sand in her clothes.

Suddenly her eyes open in wide shock. The Troubleseeker it was about to take her away, she could feel it. Her stomach started to turn and twist inside her, a tingle formed along her arms and legs. She closed her eyes again to help with the vertigo teleporting away caused. And then she felt it the weightlessness, and cold. It lasted a mere second and when her stomach stopped she opened her eyes.

She was standing at a street corner at night (she must be on the other side of the planet), a lone lamp flickering light onto the street. She looked around to see why she was here, this place looked deserted and there was no sign of life. She saw a street sign that read "Bleecker Street" in english, must be in America then. Turning slowly in a circle she saw her sign, a building mostly like the others in design and damage that had been done to it stood before her. Nothing she noted was remarkable except the window on the third story. That window beared the Seal of the Vishanti, and this may just prove more interesting than her last "job" indeed.

Attachments

• 440px-SanctumSanctorum.jpg
    440px-SanctumSanctorum.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 88

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Fastlane

The top down and the sun out bright makes for a great day, it doesn't even matter that the car ran out of ethanol about two hours ago. A kenetic push is all it needed.

And as Fastlane heads down the highway he thinks he is alone till off in the distance he spots another driver this one stopped and the hood up.

As he approaches he notices the car a little better, blue sedan early 90's model, which should have been scraped with the rest of the gas guzzlers when all the American car companies went under. But what shouldn't be scraped is the driver (they should never stop making 5-7 brunettes with lips that pout like that- he thinks to himself).

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sheng Tsung

Walking along the dark roads of Flordia proves to slow to keep up with the scroll, it must be traveling by car. So Tsung starts to hitch hike his way north.

After a few days of this it seems they have finally found the destination of the scroll they seek. Tsung stands outside the chainlink fence of an Amercian factory. " Future home of Alchemax" reads a large billboard like sign, and people seem to be moving about the grounds includng some guards.

Voda Vosa

First Post
With a short jump, Sheng passes by the fence, landing on the other side. As he stands up, his frame disappears from sight. Only his footsteps leave mark on the dusty soil, as he wanders by the factory, looking for something out of ordinary.
"I sense the scroll close to our position."
The Sorceror tries to spot an opening to the facilities.

Remove ads