Multiclass warlock feat

jasin

Explorer
Complete Adventurer, and then Complete Scoundrel, had feats that let you stack two specific classes for the purposes of some level-dependent abilities (such as bard and paladin stacking for the damage dealt by smite evil).

Are there feats like that that enhance a warlock's eldritch blast?

milo

First Post
I looked a while back and never found anything. I was looking for a prestige class that worked with warlock and rogue and couldn't find that either.

I will watch this thread though and see if anybody else finds anything.

Ahnehnois

First Post
I was looking for a prestige class that worked with warlock and rogue and couldn't find that either.

I will watch this thread though and see if anybody else finds anything.

I had a player who did daggerspell mage (complete adventurer); needed a bit of reworking but a good combo.

In response to the original question, I don't know of anything 'official'; but you ought to be able to make a feat based off of the ones for other classes.

rgard

Adventurer
I had a player who did daggerspell mage (complete adventurer); needed a bit of reworking but a good combo.

In response to the original question, I don't know of anything 'official'; but you ought to be able to make a feat based off of the ones for other classes.

Spellwarp Sniper is a good candidate for conversion. The only 'Special' class ability that would need real tweeking is the one you get at first level: Spellwarp. The other 4 levels look easy enough to adapt to a Warlock.

Thanks,
Rich

Arkhandus

First Post
I think it might be a bad idea for a DM to allow such a feat. Eldritch Blast and Invocations are rather different from such minor abilities as Smite Evil or the like. Smite Evil is only useable a few times per day and only adds 1 damage per level, to a melee attack only (generally going to be a normal melee attack). Eldritch Blast is 1d6/2 levels or so, ranged touch, and useable at will. While Invocations are likewise useable at will.......

A warlock 1/rogue X or whatever would gain a lot from such a feat, at practically no cost. Plus they could already get at-will invisibility through an Invocation, IIRC, by taking some levels of Warlock. Adding a full-power Eldritch Blast for ranged touch invisible sneak attacks (at almost full power from focusing on rogue levels) would probably be too much.

Darklone

Agreeing with Arkhandus, a full multiclass feat in the style of Daring Outlaw or Swift Hunter would be much too strong for eldritch blast... especially since there's no real defense against it.

I'd allow a feat like Practised Spellcaster/Manifester though to raise the eldritch blast output a few levels for multiclassed warlock/non-casters.

Remove ads