Murder is the Pits

Bront

The man with the probe
"How short is very short?" Vanitri asks. "Assuming you sell your other armors that is. I believe you have a suit of chain mail to sell besides the studded leather I returned to you. Besides, it's not like you didn't help earn some of this coin."

OOC: Vanitri might share the wealth a bit, particularly since Ironwolf was so interested in the partial plate, and he talked him out of it. Don't forget, we get to keep all that stuff, at least, I believe we do.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Apparently not, I'll wait for Kanuna's post, but I guess we aren't, so I'll end up buying a Masterwork Rapier and a Shortsword to replace the ones I need to give back (Another 247gp 5sp)

Edit - Hehe, bingo ;) So note me down for spending the extra money.

Jennileerose

First Post
Rosalynn puts the earrings on and smiles at everyone. She goes over to Tiny and gives him a hug. "Thank you my large friend."

She returns the borrowed items to Petra...and says, "I'm glad we could help you."

She returns to Micheal's side and blushes slightly. "Umm....well....I wanted to ask about the healing powers you have...." She starts, looking around at Vanitri and Ironwolfe, it would seem she'd rather talk about all this in private.

ajanders

Explorer
Bront said:
OOC: Vanitri might share the wealth a bit, particularly since Ironwolf was so interested in the partial plate, and he talked him out of it. Don't forget, we get to keep all that stuff, at least, I believe we do.

(OOC: Rogues...always rogues...:)
Michael goggles at the cavalier talk of mithril breastplates and cold iron falchions.
"I was just thinking about a fancy custom breastplate. Is there even enough mithril in the city to make a mithril breastplate?"
More quiet goggling.
"I was just thinking about good carpentry tools..."
More goggling.
"Or some purebred goats."
Yet more goggling.

"Sure, Rose, let's step outside for a little bit..."
Michael backs away from the two warriors apparently quite comfortable with the concept of carrying the price of a small village on their backs. This adventuring business is going to take some getting used to...

Jennileerose

First Post
ajanders said:
(OOC: Rogues...always rogues...:))
Michael goggles at the cavalier talk of mithril breastplates and cold iron falchions.
"I was just thinking about a fancy custom breastplate. Is there even enough mithril in the city to make a mithril breastplate?"
More quiet goggling.
"I was just thinking about good carpentry tools..."
More goggling.
"Or some purebred goats."
Yet more goggling.

"Sure, Rose, let's step outside for a little bit..."
Michael backs away from the two warriors apparently quite comfortable with the concept of carrying the price of a small village on their backs. This adventuring business is going to take some getting used to...

Rosalynn smiles. "You may want to set some of that down first..I don't think our coach is here yet." She tells him.

She dances a little by the doorway, her purple and green scarves moving with her and the sapphire earrings shining with the sunlight.

ajanders

Explorer
Michael sets his pack down, but keeps his medical bag and pouch of gold.
"I imagine this might come in handy."
He shifts the hammer on his belt, balancing out the gold.
Vanitri and Ironwolf seem to have things well in hand here, so he waves nonchalantly at them and steps out into the street with Rosalynn.
Around them rises the sights and smells of Easterling. Michael takes Rosalynn's arm and gently steers her towards a relatively quiet tavern with a rock garden in the back.
Michael idly examines the rock garden for a moment, plucks a small stone out of it, riffles through his pouch, and puts another one down in exchange.
There is no apparent difference, but he seems satisfied.
Drinks come out, Michael sits down, and looks earnestly into Rose's eyes.
After a moment he smiles and says "Yes?"

Jennileerose

First Post
ajanders said:
Michael sets his pack down, but keeps his medical bag and pouch of gold.
"I imagine this might come in handy."
He shifts the hammer on his belt, balancing out the gold.
Vanitri and Ironwolf seem to have things well in hand here, so he waves nonchalantly at them and steps out into the street with Rosalynn.
Around them rises the sights and smells of Easterling. Michael takes Rosalynn's arm and gently steers her towards a relatively quiet tavern with a rock garden in the back.
Michael idly examines the rock garden for a moment, plucks a small stone out of it, riffles through his pouch, and puts another one down in exchange.
There is no apparent difference, but he seems satisfied.

Rosalynn smiles and picks up the rock that Michael set down, arragning the rocks to look differently, but to have no apparent evidence of missing rocks.

ajanders said:
Drinks come out, Michael sits down, and looks earnestly into Rose's eyes.
After a moment he smiles and says "Yes?"

Rosalynn blushes and looks down slightly. "How....how do you have healing powers?" She asks shyly. "I know I can do a little healing through my music...but you can heal people far greater than I can."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri smiles and waves to Ros and Michael as they head out. He grins a bit as he turns away, back to Ironwolf, waiting for a responce.

Remove ads