Murder is the Pits

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
"How short is very short?" Vanitri asks.

"Well, let's see. At the price that Petra is offering, a suit of full plate is 1,125 gold. That's assuming it's not masterwork or anything. I've got 997 gold. I'm about 130 gold short."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri hands Ironwolf some coins "Then take these, with my blessing."

OOC: A gift of 200 gold. Hopefully you can come up with what you're short of for masterwork. I have a 200 gold gift for Ros and Michael each too.

Patlin

Explorer
"Thank you, Vanitri. Your generosity will not be forgotten."

Ironwolf makes arrangements to purchase a set of full plate armor.

ooc: Short of enchanting it later, Ironwolf doesn't really need masterwork. If he were to enchant it, he would want Mithril, and that's way *way* out of his budget.

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
ooc: Short of enchanting it later, Ironwolf doesn't really need masterwork. If he were to enchant it, he would want Mithril, and that's way *way* out of his budget.
OOC: Yeah, I ain't giving you that much either ;)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: OK, my character sheet is updated to reflect Ironwolf's new armor. Shall we assume our purchases arrive prior to our next adventure? Ironwolf is ready to leave for the RDI at this point.

Thanks for the fun adventure Kahuna!

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
ooc: OK, my character sheet is updated to reflect Ironwolf's new armor. Shall we assume our purchases arrive prior to our next adventure? Ironwolf is ready to leave for the RDI at this point.

Thanks for the fun adventure Kahuna!
OOC: Ditto, though Vanitri will wait for Ros to leave. And no, you can't catch the Festival, especialy since you have to pass Orussus to do it.

ajanders

Explorer
Jennileerose said:
Rosalynn smiles and picks up the rock that Michael set down, arragning the rocks to look differently, but to have no apparent evidence of missing rocks.
Michael looks at Rosalynn for a moment. This is perhaps some odd game of the Traveling Folk? he muses to himself. Best not to ask. Women can be very confusing when you ask them why they do strange things. He cocks an eye at the ground.
That includes you, Lady.
A rock falls on its side in the rock garden for no discernable reason. Something about the arrangement seems more relaxing now.

Jennileerose said:
Rosalynn blushes and looks down slightly. "How....how do you have healing powers?" She asks shyly. "I know I can do a little healing through my music...but you can heal people far greater than I can."
The rock that fell over looks up at Rosalynn, well pleased.
"I don't have the healing powers -- I am granted them. Loaned them, if you prefer, by my Lady Below, to use in her service and for her honor. Maybe glory, but mostly service and honor."

Jennileerose

First Post
ajanders said:
"I don't have the healing powers -- I am granted them. Loaned them, if you prefer, by my Lady Below, to use in her service and for her honor. Maybe glory, but mostly service and honor."

Rosalynn looks confused. "Lady Below? Who is that?" She asks, her head tilted to the side and her hair falling with it, making her look almost childlike.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Michael, Ros, don't forget to take Vanitri's gift (200 gold each, as mentioned above) before we head back, which Ironwolf and Vanitri are getting ready to do

Remove ads