Music-Inspired Insanity OOC [3.5, CLOSED]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Don't know what happened when i went to fix jasper must have been during one of those "Opps this link appears to be broken" times all fixed and ready for fewing

HM

Geraldo

First Post
If you have room for one more, I'd be willing to bring some healing. I have a loose idea for a cleric. If this sounds okay, let me know what sort of pantheon would be acceptable and I should be able to post a character tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
If you have room for one more, I'd be willing to bring some healing. I have a loose idea for a cleric. If this sounds okay, let me know what sort of pantheon would be acceptable and I should be able to post a character tomorrow night.

Yeah, there's still room. Pantheon is just going to be standard PHB + Draconic (if you have it, from Draconomicon or Races of the Dragon) for the PCs.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ahh his first cleric i remember my first cleric he was actually my first ever character also and we were......(basic nostaglic stuff i won't bore you)

Once you've had a taste of good 'ol beat down and heal and diplomacy all rolled into one, you will find it hard to play anything else :lol: (trust me I know)

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Okay, there's only a couple of things that need fixing on your sheet. Here they are:

You left out the Base Save Bonus for Cleric 3 (should be +3/+1/+3). You also left out the Base Attack Bonus on your melee and ranged attacks, and your grapple checks (BAB is +2 for your class at this level). How many charges are on the wand of cure light wounds?

Fix those up and let me know the charges on the wand and you should be good to go.

Theroc

First Post
>.>

Are the Northlanders going to invade from the lands of the Ice and Snow? Are they the Hammer of the Gods?

Sorry, the setting immediately made me think of Led Zepplin's Immigrant Song.

And with that said, if there is any room, I'd like to try and work up a character in a bit. I hadn't jumped on it earlier as things were a bit hectic and I didn't want to drag too slowly, but I think I'm mostly caught up at this point.

Dragonwriter

First Post
>.>

Are the Northlanders going to invade from the lands of the Ice and Snow? Are they the Hammer of the Gods?

Sorry, the setting immediately made me think of Led Zepplin's Immigrant Song.

And with that said, if there is any room, I'd like to try and work up a character in a bit. I hadn't jumped on it earlier as things were a bit hectic and I didn't want to drag too slowly, but I think I'm mostly caught up at this point.

It's a possibility ;). And they would show No Quarter.

And I'd be glad to have you aboard, Theroc.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases