• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

Mutants & Masterminds / DC Adventures [Mutants & Masterminds / DC Adventures] Freedomverse Issue #1 "Black & White"

KahlessNestor

Explorer


Astral
Freedom City/Hunter Museum of Natural History
Afternoon
Round 0

Astral pulled a face and took a step back. She shook her head. “I can’t get anything,” she told the others. “Though I could use a brain scrub. He’s awful. Guess we’ll have to get our answers the old fashioned way.”

Kim reached down to pull the hood off the man. “Can we maybe track his whereabout prior to now?” she asked. “Facial recognition? Security and public cameras? Maybe see who he’s been seen with? Track down known associates?”

[sblock=Actions and Saves]
Move:
Action:
Reaction:
Conditions: Force Field, Mental Communications
Hero Points: 0
[/sblock]
 

Shayuri

Villager
Hex nodded at that. "Not my specialty, but I can do some digging into the stolen artifact. See if it has any mystical associations or uses that might give us a clue about why it was taken...aside from any cash value of course. I also want to look into this sword a bit deeper. I think the demon using it probably has other vessels like it. It gave up way too quickly for this to be its only one."
 
Prometheus added, "And I got a decent look at the woman who made off with it. The League's computer should be able to generate a picture for a similar search."
 

hero4hire

Villager
Before his ambulance takes off Tarantula comes to and despite the best efforts of the EMTs rejoins the group inside the Museum as they continue their investigations.

OOC: anyone with Investigate, Knowledge: Streetwise, or Medicine can make me checks please
 

GreenKarl

Villager
Tarantual rubs his head muttering "Someone get the name of that firetruck that hit me??"

Looking about with the others he does his best to help while still seeing doubles...

OOC: Oh I did not realize there was a Expertise for Medicine as opposed to Treatment.
 

hero4hire

Villager
With his medical training, Tarantula can tell all of the Nazi-thugs have died from massive heart failure.

Hawk finds a faded ink image that has not been completely rubbed off on one of the thug's hands. Prometheus cn tell it is a bar stamp usually used for re-entry without paying again. Or to de-note an off-age drinker.
 

GreenKarl

Villager
"Hmmm Tarantula mutters as he joins the other heroes again "These dudes were either seriously hardcore or given a lethal dose in their Pepsi's. I bet if they do an autopsy on them they will find some drug in their system that would kill them at some point... Just one more reason to hate Nazis?"

"So bar hopping for white supremacist? Sounds like fun"
 

GreenKarl

Villager
"What like with magic or something" Tarantula cracks jokingly but glances over at Hex, a smile hidden by his mask. "I'm a doctor not a bouncer." he adds
 

Shayuri

Villager
"I can see across space," Hex said, looking over at Hawke. "Time, on the other hand..."

The spellbook under her arm rustled. "It can be done," the tome mentioned. "I have the knowledge you need...a simple ritual! Truly, there is no knot so tangled, that sorcery cannot..."

Its voice cut off as Hex squeezed it more tightly between her arm and side. She cleared her throat.

"There may still be a way to do it, but it'll take some time to set up. I've used...a lot of magic today. Trying to use more raw power now could be dangerous. We've done what we can for now. We're on the back foot, but we know what to follow up on. That's a start."
 

Shayuri

Villager
Hex shrugged. "I'd have to look into it either way, and either way it would take some kind of ritual to do. Or...once I've rested some and re-centered, I can try something more improvisational...but that's the best I can do."

(ie - if I recall right she's out of HP, has fatigue already, and hasn't got a power that'll work for this. However she has Ritualist and Artificer, or she can power stunt once she gets rid of her fatigue. :))
 
OOC: I think Prometheus is fatigued, also. I suspect your research will take at least an hour.
On the other hand, if we can get a photo of it up to the Lighthouse, the computer may be able to figure it out.
 

GreenKarl

Villager
"Move teleportation? Excellent... just want my stomach needs!" Tarantula cracks sarcastically. "Well lets get this show on the road. We got Nazi-want-a-be to hunt!"

OOC: Ready to move back to the Lighthouse
 

Advertisement

Top