Level Up (A5E) My modified LUA5e Character Sheet.

gamemasterbob

Explorer
Because there are so many unique and exciting changes in Level Up, my character sheet needed to include all of these items. The one that comes with the game doesn’t. So this is my rendering of a character sheet that works for me.
I hope others can find it useful. If there is something that you think needs to be added or changed please let me know. Also, I’m sure not everything is perfectly lined up and I had to substitute a few font styles.

I will make updates and repost new version(s) and fixes here. Any previous version will be gone.

Summary of changes and additions
  • Page 1
    • Moved Destiny to page 2
    • Heritage and Paragon Gifts have been added
    • Added space to put Initiative modifier and the Ability/Skill
    • Weapons, armor, and tool proficiencies are in one place.
      • Languages just below them
  • Page 2
    • Destiny area added
    • Listed all “Knacks” for ease of placement.
  • Page 3
    • Character personalization and equipment notes are the focus now.
    • I removed the stronghold notes box
    • Added Prestige in Backstory box.
    • I added lines to make it easier to take notes.
    • Expanded equipment and added quantity and total weight.
  • Page 4
    • No changes
  • There is a Form Fillable version as well.
I EXPECT there will most likely be errors, omissions, and stuff the community may want that I didn't include. let me know!
My goal is to design the best sheet I can for the game.

Happy gaming!

Below Attached Files: CS = "Character Sheet"

Attachments

• LUA5e CS.pdf
    259.4 KB · Views: 508
  • LUA5e CS FILL.pdf
    414.6 KB · Views: 611
Last edited:

gamemasterbob

Explorer
Nice job. I still think a box/area for immunities/resistances/vulnerabilities would be nice, buDo you know
Thanks. I considered a box for immunities resistance etc. but I thought that they were rare and can be put into the general features and traits. I even considered a small box like for proficiencies for what you’re talking about. But as you said it’s minor and I opted not to. I hope you get some use out of the sheet.

Yes to both questions. I'm currently running a campaign using the Fateforge world put out by Studio Agate and plan on still using their setting. I need to do a little work weeding out some things that would make insane combos, but they should fit together well.

MajorSarigar

Explorer
This looks great! On my version of the original sheet, I replaced the "Experience Points" box with "Prestige", since we use milestone XP instead of tracking experience points. May I also suggest adding a toggle on/off box for Inspiration on the first page, if there's room?

gamemasterbob

Explorer
This looks great! On my version of the original sheet, I replaced the "Experience Points" box with "Prestige", since we use milestone XP instead of tracking experience points. May I also suggest adding a toggle on/off box for Inspiration on the first page, if there's room?
I'm glad it works for you! I added an Inspiration box on the first page as you requested. It was needed thanks! Also added Prestige in the Character Backstory box. Updated and uploaded. Happy gaming!

Last edited:

Remove ads