NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

nakia

First Post
Cool! It looks like there is plenty of interest in a Grim Tales WWII game. I'll sign up for a morning slot so folks (me) can play in Rel's afternoon game.

I'll post some blurbs and general character info soon. I'm excited!

Alenda

First Post
Lola said:
YES!

Can I get crowd support for my portrayal of Elan's misconceptions about the effect of clothing on maximum dexterity? :]

Gosh! This is going to be the most wild and crazy game yet :confused:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
For those of you interested in playing my "playtest" pre-Game Day Pirates of the Caribbean game at AF&G, is the Saturday of Labor Day weekend absolutely horrible for you? That would be September 2nd from 1-6pm. Sunday was out because the whole store is reserved for a warhammer game.

If Sunday is vastly more workable then we could maybe play at my house instead of the store.

Kunimatyu

First Post
Assuming Shemska runs another Planescape adventure, I'm totally there, but would there be any interest in a Firefly game using True20? Here's the blurb.

Once in a Blue Moon:
When a supply ship travels an out-of-the-way route and receives a corporate distress signal that orders it to land on the dark side of an outlying moon, our heroes learn that everything isn't about profit all the time. A low-to-mid-level True20 adventure in the 'verse of Joss Whedon's Firefly.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Kunimatyu said:
Assuming Shemska runs another Planescape adventure, I'm totally there, but would there be any interest in a Firefly game using True20? Here's the blurb.

Once in a Blue Moon:
When a supply ship travels an out-of-the-way route and receives a corporate distress signal that orders it to land on the dark side of an outlying moon, our heroes learn that everything isn't about profit all the time. A low-to-mid-level True20 adventure in the 'verse of Joss Whedon's Firefly.

Wow! Add that to like the ten games I already want to play this time!

Torm

Explorer
Kunimatyu said:
Assuming Shemska runs another Planescape adventure, I'm totally there....
Completely ditto. :)

Kunimatyu said:
Once in a Blue Moon:
This sounds really cool, too. So don't run it against Shemeska, assuming he runs! My head would 'splode. :D

Thaniel

First Post
I haven't been to a game day in a year almost. Maybe since last January. I can't really remember.

But, that OoTS game sounds like a blast. Alenda: Any way I can get dibs on Belkar?

Dolom

First Post
BelenUmeria said:
So I am wondering if anyone would be interested in this game below. If I see enough interest, then I will run it.

For madmen have secrets...

One point of interest right here.

Kunimatyu said:
Once in a Blue Moon:

Another point of interest.

There's not enough days to play all of the interesting stuff posted here!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases