NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Dolom

First Post
Pepster said:
...I'd like to attend the Game Day, but I'd feel like I was crashing a private party, ya know?

Pepster

The last Game Day was my first Game Day, I didn't know anyone, and I had a blast. A buddy and I walked in on Belen's game and were made to feel right at home. It's like a private party that everyone is invited to. :D

Pepster

First Post
Looking forward to it!

adamantineangel said:
So, we'll see you at the Gameday nonetheless?

Yep, I just made reservations for a place to stay. I plan to drive up Friday night, game on Saturday, and drive home Sunday morning.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Pepster said:
I think I feel a little intimidated by the friendships made here on the ENWorld. Like, everybody knows everybody else except me.

That being said, that hasn't stopped me from attending MACE, ConCarolinas and a few others!

Pepster

WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!

I've been to those cons too. In addition to Stellarcon and Dragoncon. :)

I didn't really know them before meeting in person but I was more relaxed than I'd be around total strangers due to posting with them for quite awhile here before going to my first Game Day. :)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Rel said:
I think the van dyke I've been sporting since just before GenCon kinda kills it. A bearded Ginger just doesn't do it for anybody.

You ain't seen the "Slave Leia" with several days of stubble and chest hair, have ya? :uhoh:

I know it wasn't CL but who knows if he was incognito at the time..... :p

Pepster

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!

I've been to those cons too. In addition to Stellarcon and Dragoncon. :)

I didn't really know them before meeting in person but I was more relaxed than I'd be around total strangers due to posting with them for quite awhile here before going to my first Game Day. :)

My first name is Heath. I can usually be found at tables where d20 Modern or Savage Worlds is played. :D

Belen

Adventurer
Dolom said:
The last Game Day was my first Game Day, I didn't know anyone, and I had a blast. A buddy and I walked in on Belen's game and were made to feel right at home. It's like a private party that everyone is invited to. :D

And we were glad to have you!

nakia

First Post
BelenUmeria said:
And we were glad to have you!

Certainly! Let's make sure we meet at the game day, Pepster. You are just up the road from me (I'm in Rock Hill)!

Last edited:

Remove ads