NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Riggs

First Post
Henry said:
Can't wait to see everyone Friday/Saturday!

Yay character bios! My favorite is hidden here Mauler in case dibs and the like are not ok. I never know when that is the way or not, so there you go.

Did you mean this Fri/Sat?

Henry

Autoexreginated
No, next Friday/Sat. This weekend I'm taking the wife out for her birthday because she agreed to let me off the hook for taking her out for her birthday next weekend, instead. :D (She's on the 20th, so we split the difference.)

Jon Potter

First Post
Riggs said:
My favorite is hidden here Mauler in case dibs and the like are not ok. I never know when that is the way or not, so there you go.

I'll spoiler my own choice for the same reason Riggs has mentioned above

Flynn Davis

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
No worries, guys. I plan to post 'em all for all to see, and in the worst case, if two people prefer the same PC, we can work it out at the table or the particularly obstinate among us can roll off for it. :lol:

Riggs

First Post
that's cool.

Take your Intervals, my friends....there you will find peace.....and you will not care that you are playing the cross-dressing janitor obsessed with attaining painful wounds....

Dolom

First Post
Question to the Game Day poobahs,

What are the rules on pick-up games? Say I roll in around 10am and want to run something to kill some time for a couple of hours with some friends and anyone else looking to play. Is it all right to do so, or should I go ahead and submit a last minute registration?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Mark Causey

Explorer
Dolom said:
Question to the Game Day poobahs,

What are the rules on pick-up games? Say I roll in around 10am and want to run something to kill some time for a couple of hours with some friends and anyone else looking to play. Is it all right to do so, or should I go ahead and submit a last minute registration?

Inquiring minds want to know...

So far as I know, not only is it cool, it's what I'm doing for the entire morning session. I will be running games on demand with whomever shows up.

Also, I"m not a poobah. I'm sure someone more official than I can be contacted.

Pepster

First Post
Will also bring some stuff

I'll bring my D&D Player's Handbook 3.5 and my WFRP2 book for the afternoon game.

I've got Savage Worlds with all the trappings if anyone wants to see what SW is all about.

I like the Dungeon Crawl Classics. I have my own conversion of DCC #1 to Savage Worlds that I've run for a few family members and they seem to enjoy it.

Pepster

Remove ads