NC Game Day XII: January 20th - BE THERE!

Gerzel

First Post
Hey

For all you old timer, ah I mean classic gamers, out there. I'd like some extra copies of the Carwars Compendium 2nd ed on hand for my game day game. If anyone has a copy and could loan them to me for the duration of the game itself I would be much ablidged.

Also if anyone has a copy of Uncle Al's Catalog from Hell I'm in the market, if you want to get rid of it!

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Woot--I just got a seat in Rel's game! And Rel, I'm reserving Luis for you. Sekeeta or Templetroll, do you have character preferences?

Daniel

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Pielorinho said:
Woot--I just got a seat in Rel's game! And Rel, I'm reserving Luis for you. Sekeeta or Templetroll, do you have character preferences?

Daniel

Welcome aboard! I unfortunately found out today that Nakia can't make it this time so I opened up his slot.

On the plus side it also looks like Cthulhu's Librarian will be joining us at Casa De Rel.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
I'm sorry Nakia can't make it, but thrilled I got his slot.

Party's happening Friday night, per usual, is that right? I'm pretty sure Nareau and I will be able to make it.

Daniel

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Pielorinho said:
I'm sorry Nakia can't make it, but thrilled I got his slot.

Party's happening Friday night, per usual, is that right? I'm pretty sure Nareau and I will be able to make it.

Daniel

That's the plan. I'm too lazy to try and find a restaurant to host us but apparently not too lazy to clean up the house to host us. So, unless there are objections, we'll have it here. More than likely we'll just order a bunch of pizzas if that's ok with folks.

Alenda

First Post
Rel said:
That's the plan. I'm too lazy to try and find a restaurant to host us but apparently not too lazy to clean up the house to host us. So, unless there are objections, we'll have it here. More than likely we'll just order a bunch of pizzas if that's ok with folks.

Try not to have too much fun at the party without us. We'll be thinking of you all as we cram into our tiny airplane seats in coach. :\

Belen

Adventurer
Characters for my game

Suzette Thorn (Bard)

Suzette grew up on the streets of Waterford, a small port city on the coast of Old Tares. She never knew her parents as they died in a fire when she was 2. The inn that they had purchased in their retirement was consumed completely, leaving Suzette with nothing other than her name and the legacy of the Red Eagles. Suzette was lucky in that she was protected by a homeless man called Fallen. Fallen recognized her stunning voice early in her childhood and encouraged her to sing for her meals. She became quite adept at this and soon earned enough to provide for a drafty shack on the edge of town. Not long after she turned 14, Fallen died in a knife fight and she fled Waterford, narrowly escaping a group of “fans” who wanted more than a simple song.

The summons from Dorian Greyhaven was met with shock on her part and she quickly turned her attention to it wondering if she would finally learn about her past.

Jermayan Velenor (Ranger)

The Band of the Red Eagle was never a myth to Jermayan. He had met all of them, albeit briefly whenever his father had chosen to make an appearance. When the Band disbanded, his father disappeared with only a cryptic note about seeking further fortune. Jermayan had hated his father for his constant travels and the fame of the Red Eagle only made him angrier as many expected the same behavior from him. The summons from Dorian was almost left unopened, yet the failure of his father to appear caused enough curiosity for him to want to find out what Dorian may know. Maybe he would finally have the truth.

Tobias Moon (Fighter)

Tobias never wanted to be a farmer. He hated farming and had no idea why his wandering druidic parents had settled on one piece of land in a remote part of Old Tares. He knew the stories about the Band of the Red Eagle, yet he could never understand why such famous people would have settled down. He had been very angry with his parents for much of his adolescence, thus, he had not been around when a large warband pillaged his home and butchered his family. He had vowed vengeance and even tracked down most of them. He wielded a quarterstaff to honor the memory of his family and fought hard against those who would kill the innocent. The summons almost never arrived as he had come upon the corpses of a raided caravan and only discovered it by accident. Still, he had never met Dorian and maybe he could find out if that warband had been old enemies of the Band.

Jarin Quickstep (Scout)

Jarin reveled in the freedom of the outdoors. He vaguely knew that his father had been a priest and he often was questioned with regards to his name. However, he had joined the army in order to avoid such things. He loved the simplicity of being a soldier and the freedom of being a scout. Recently, he has mustered out of the army with the idea of forming a mercenary company of light infantry, cavalry, and scouts. The summons came at the perfect time. Maybe his old man could help him finance his mercs!

Bedwyr Deathhammer (Barbarian)

Bedwyr was not a happy dwarf; even other dwarves complained that he was the epitome of dwarven surliness. Of course, Bedwyr was just not good with people and was known to being quick to anger. He had been that way even since his father was found dead in the clanhall. He had forsaken his training in the ways of the Dwarven Highfather and turned his attention to killing, afterall, his father had been very good at fighting. The summons was welcome as he wanted to travel more and maybe even find some evil creatures to kill on the way.

Kristen Vocaine (Swashbuckler)

Kristen was a sultry, seductive woman who loved the sea. She was raised on a merchant ship and had traveled the whole of the Azure Sea. He mother had been a crafty diplomat with more than a few tricks to help her in the trade. When she was younger, she had even shown Kristen a few of those tricks. Kristen still regretted that she had not been aboard when the pirates had killed and burned the Dagger Maiden. She was sure that she could have saved her mother’s life and the guilt often woke her at night. The summons would at least allow her to learn more about the past. He mother never spoke of the Band of the Red Eagle. It was about time to discover why.

Jon Potter

First Post
Belen said:
Bedwyr Deathhammer (Barbarian)

Bedwyr was not a happy dwarf; even other dwarves complained that he was the epitome of dwarven surliness. Of course, Bedwyr was just not good with people and was known to being quick to anger. He had been that way even since his father was found dead in the clanhall. He had forsaken his training in the ways of the Dwarven Highfather and turned his attention to killing, afterall, his father had been very good at fighting. The summons was welcome as he wanted to travel more and maybe even find some evil creatures to kill on the way.

Dibs! :D

Honestly... a barbarian and a dwarf. What's not to like?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Hey, Jon I also wanted to let you know that this weekend's playtest game is probably off. It looks as though it was just a bad weekend in general for folks.

If people are still interested though, I'll run this after the Game Day for the local crew.

Remove ads