NC Game Day XII: January 20th - BE THERE!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Nareau said:
Fine by me. I picked up a Wii over the holidays, and it's mucho fun for the multiplayer action. While I have no doubt we'll be able to entertain ourselves without it, let me know if you want me to bring it down.

Also, if there's any desire for other food/beer/etc. contributions to the party effort, let me know.

Nareau

Oooh, the Wii sounds fun! What kind of hookup does it need? The only downside is that we'll need to be quiet a bit after my daughter goes to bed. I could put it on the downstairs TV but it's smaller and only has a cable hookup (no A/V plugs).

I'm still waffling on the pizza thing. I mean, pizza is good and all but it's hardly gourmet. I'll give it a bit more thought.

Templetroll

Explorer
Rel said:
Oooh, the Wii sounds fun! What kind of hookup does it need? The only downside is that we'll need to be quiet a bit after my daughter goes to bed. I could put it on the downstairs TV but it's smaller and only has a cable hookup (no A/V plugs).

I'm still waffling on the pizza thing. I mean, pizza is good and all but it's hardly gourmet. I'll give it a bit more thought.

Sekeetta and I would like to attend the Friday night dinner this time! What are the directions, please?

Nareau

Explorer
Well, it does require RCA plugs for the input (red/white/yellow for stereo audio and composite video). If you have a VCR that can be hooked up to the TV, we can probably make it work.

I'll bring it down, and we'll see if we can get it working. The sports games are a blast, and very quick to pick up. I've got 2 full controllers, but if other NCGDers want to bring additional wiimotes we could get a 3 or 4 player game going.

Nareau

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Templetroll said:
Sekeetta and I would like to attend the Friday night dinner this time! What are the directions, please?

e-mail me at asmoore at earthlink dot net and I'll tell you how to get here. That goes for anybody else who needs directions too.

On the food thing, the pizza place also does wings and stuff like that so we'll have some options there. I'm going to grab some sodas but if you like to drink something unusual then bring that along with anything alcoholic you'd like to consume.

Templetroll

Explorer
Rel said:
e-mail me at asmoore at earthlink dot net and I'll tell you how to get here. That goes for anybody else who needs directions too.

On the food thing, the pizza place also does wings and stuff like that so we'll have some options there. I'm going to grab some sodas but if you like to drink something unusual then bring that along with anything alcoholic you'd like to consume.

Sent! pizza, wings and stuff are most gourmet in my book! Looking forward to it! And naturally, the nasty weather is just getting ready to come our way!

Oh, weather looks good for friday night and Saturday. Sunday is questionable for those who have to travel.

Last edited:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Rel said:
No worries. Are you going to remove yourself from the game to open the slot at the Game Day site or you want me to just take you out of there using my admin powers?

Done and done. Which sucks as I was wanting to get into one of your games, hearing just how fun (and nutty) they are.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Templetroll said:
Sent! pizza, wings and stuff are most gourmet in my book! Looking forward to it! And naturally, the nasty weather is just getting ready to come our way!

Oh, weather looks good for friday night and Saturday. Sunday is questionable for those who have to travel.

Hopefully it'll be out in time! Although I may have to keep watch for my local Friday night game.

Templetroll

Explorer
Darth K'Trava said:
Done and done. Which sucks as I was wanting to get into one of your games, hearing just how fun (and nutty) they are.

There once was a DM named Rel,
whose games were fun as hell.
You don't ask why
the DM brought pie.
Sit back and enjoy, it's swell!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Templetroll said:
There once was a DM named Rel,
whose games were fun as hell.
You don't ask why
the DM brought pie.
Sit back and enjoy, it's swell!

Ha! That's awesome! I'm .sigging it!

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Templetroll said:
Sekeetta, my wife, would like this character, Belen ol' bud! :)

Pielorinho, Sekeeta would like Esther and I would like Avery. :) I learned at a previous GameDay that it is good to have things that go *boom*!
Excellent--reservations made, and that leaves Alma Borghoerssoen or however you spell that freakin last name as a drop-in character. (Alma had some of the best lines the first time I ran the game, too!)

Edit: Looks like Alma's taken now, too. Yay! I just printed up some extra stuff, and I'm getting really psyched about gameday.

Daniel

Last edited:

Remove ads