• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NEcklace of Fireballs 3.0 version

sjmiller

Explorer
So, some of my players in my 3.0 game acquired a Necklace of Fireballs. They were all happy until they realized that it would have to replace their amulet of Natural Armor, since they both take up the throat/neck slot for magic items. I noticed in 3.5 that they changed it so that the Necklace of Fireballs does not take up that slot. Was that actually a change, or was that the case in 3.0 and I am missing where it says that? I might just do it the 3.5 way, but I figured I would check to see if anyone knew about it.

Tiberius

Explorer
sjmiller said:
So, some of my players in my 3.0 game acquired a Necklace of Fireballs. ... I might just do it the 3.5 way, but I figured I would check to see if anyone knew about it.

Eh, do it the 3.5 way. No need to penalize them a neck slot when they're already tempting fate with a Necklace of Explosive Decapitation.

Remove ads