• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

need as much DR as possible

what can i stack together, feats and such, to get the most DR. Planning on playing a warforged that spaces out in combat occasionally, and I want him to be able to survive.

Stalker0

Legend
The absolute best DR I can think of would be a forsaker. They get boatloads of DR when they destroy magic items...but keep in mind you can't use spells or items so its a BIG tradeoff.

frankthedm

First Post
guardianfallenangel said:
what can i stack together, feats and such, to get the most DR. Planning on playing a warforged that spaces out in combat occasionally, and I want him to be able to survive.
The sources players can get DR from won't give enough to make that survivable.

Magesmiley

Explorer
I think one of the more effective combos is dwarf (eventually taking dwarven defender levels) with a 20 con that sinks as many feats as possible into Roll With It. If your DM allows flaws, a 1st level dwarf can end up with 4/- this way and increase that by another 2 every 3 levels (plus whatever he can manage from defender levels). HP ends up real nice here too.

Remove ads