need half-orc/half-elf racial stats quickly...

Kalanyr

Explorer
If you don't have Wood Elves on the campaing world, their stats aren't too bad an approximation.

Last edited:

ruleslawyer

Easy; try this.

+2 Str, +2 Dex, -2 Con, -2 Int, -2 Cha.
Darkvision.

That's it. The half-half isn't likely to get bonus languages, since he's pretty independent of background to begin with. The darkvision and ability modifiers are probably worth it, especially for a monk-type.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I'd go with +2 Str, -2 Int, -2 Cha, but give the half-elf "special abilities"

Half orcs get stat bonuses, half elves, do not - It seems that elven half-breeds contribute abilities (sleep resistance, spotting bonuses, etc) rather than attributes.

Lord Ravinous

First Post
Well, if you have an Elven Pantheon in your game, I doubt that the head hancho (Corellian Larlithian???) would let one of his people be tainted by Orcish blood, but I try not to post w/o helping so:

Just slap the two races together, since the only attributes they get are from their orcish and elven half (i think, unless the half elf gets +1 skill pts/level, then leave that out) Give em Darkvision 60ft, and Elven and Orcish blood for purposes of Spells, Items, and Prestige Classes. so to sum it up:

Half Elven Orc
+2 Str, -2 Int, -2 Cha.
Base speed- 30ft.
Immune to sleep spells and similar magical effects, +2 vs. Enchantment spells or effects.
Darkvision- 60ft
+1 Racial bonus to Spot, Search, and Listen
Orcish Blood
Elven Blood
ECL +0 (maybe +1)

Last edited:

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Add the Age Table

Middle age: 0, Old: 0, Venerable: 0, Maximum Age: +0.

This applies to every campaign where elves and/orcs are anything like the ones in D&D as described in the D&D (Grayhawk), Forgotten Realms, and about every other campaign setting I could possibly mention, and another where such bastards are commonplace that world better be no planet with a connection to the great wheel, lest the Elven Imperial Navy just decides to blast the whole globe.....

I think that both races involved would slay such an abomination should it ever be born. Chances are quite high that the creator gods of both races (Corellon Larethian for elves and Gruumsh for orks in both Grayhawk and FR) have made it impossible for the two races to be interfertile. If I created the elves I would have made sure that they're genetically incompatible with everything with tusks in the face and green skin!

Should such an abomination really be necessary in the campaign (I think that this would be a real sick place), make it +2 Str, -2 Int, -2 Dex, Darkvision and Low-Light vision, +1 on search, spot and listen, immunity to sleep and +2 save bonus agains Enchantment, but neither orc blood nor elf blood: outcasts as they are, they would be rejected by magical weapons of both races.
They should also be considered outcasts in both elf and orc cultures (or what passes for cultures for an orc), so no orc or elf home region.
Ravored Class: Barbarian. They inherited their orc parent's physical nature, and with that comes the bias towards brute force.

Remove ads