D&D 5E Neverland: It's Peter Pan for D&D!

Andrews McMeel Publishing has released a D&D 5E setting based on the world of Peter Pan.

9781524860202_frontcover.jpg

"Created by award-winning designer Andrew Kolb, endless escapades unfold – with a fascinating and mysterious cast featuring Mermaids, Crocodiles, Pirates and Fairies, but also Giants, Gnomes, and a Great White Bird. The book is a feature-length hex crawl campaign, intended for sandbox exploration. Adapted from the tales of Peter Pan and tailored for an older audience, each hex is self-contained, brimming with lore from Peter Pan and the Darlings’ escapades."

9781524860202_insidepage_4.jpg

I'm not sure how Peter Pan's stats compare to those in Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters! Anyway, you can buy it now for $24.99.

Lauguz

Explorer
Publisher
I was confused to find out on the purchase sites that this is a pre-order available 10/6/20. The beginning of the article incorrectly says this has been released and doesnt mention the pre-release status. Maybe edit the article for clarity?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I was confused to find out on the purchase sites that this is a pre-order available 10/6/20. The beginning of the article incorrectly says this has been released and doesnt mention the pre-release status. Maybe edit the article for clarity?
Ah, my bad! Thanks!

I saw 10/6/2020 and thought "how did I miss that coming out in June?" - forgot Americans do it backwards!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases