New 5E Epic Books coming in 2020

Thanks for the update UK, looking forward to the previews then! :)

Cheers Rhuarc mate, its just going to take a wee while (you know what I'm like). So far we have 11 completed art pieces and there are 16 illustrations in the first 47 pages. I think if I keep posting art previews I'll very soon give the 'game away' and I want to keep things under wraps until the cover is done.

Hey all, :)

work is progressing - I am gearing up for an end of March release. Now before you pop the champagne, that's my target goal - whether I'll hit it is another story.

The cover is currently being worked on (we started that on Monday 1st of March). Once it is done I'll reveal it and the book title (probably this time next week).

The interior art still needs 9-10 more pieces - hopefully we can sort those out. Me doing the layouts eats into my writing time, so its not ideal, but I want to be happy with the illustrations.

Writing is going at the usual Krusty pace, but shaping up to be an 80 page pdf/book...I'll get there.

So I'm pencilling in the end of this month and even if I miss that self-imposed deadline (which knowing me I probably will) I should be within touching distance of the finish line. Thanks for your continued patience.

Rhuarc

Explorer
Hey UK,

really glad to hear that it seems you will be able to pull it off this time around! Fingers crossed to see the release within the next few weeks :)

Drazen

Demon Prince
Howdy Rhuarc amigo,

well spending the money commissioning the art is a good kick up the bottom.
On a 1 to 10 scale, how close is your product being done?
Work faster man!
Drazen and his party needs more challenges! We finally managed to wrangle the group together for a few months, some of us using virtual messaging!
We need more content!! I didn't play Drazen for over ten years to give up now!
Faster faster! Mush!

On a 1 to 10 scale, how close is your product being done?

If I spent the next 3 weeks just finishing the writing I think it would be done. That said, I'm helping/doing multiple layouts for 3 artists and I have real life stuff too. But lets just say we will be much closer 3 weeks from now than I am right now.

Work faster man!

I know. I know. :)

Drazen and his party needs more challenges! We finally managed to wrangle the group together for a few months, some of us using virtual messaging!
We need more content!! I didn't play Drazen for over ten years to give up now!
Faster faster! Mush!

;-)

Lo-Res* Cover was just turned in by the artist 1 minute ago (and it is crazy-awesome). He's sending the hi-res tomorrow (after we settle up). At that point I'll just need to do some Photoshop stuff and get the titles on it. Unfortunately I am working tonight, so that will likely all happen this time tomorrow evening. But you are gonna love it!

*To get my approval.

EPIC BESTIARY Mega Gods front cover 25%.jpg

Hey all!

Still messing about with the colours, image placements and font placements but the above is more or less the cover.

If anyone has any questions (other than a release date, which is soon but likely still a week or two away) feel free to post them and I'll go into details on what's inside without trying to give away too many spoilers.

Remove ads