• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Avatar Time?

Which Avatar do you like better?

• My Original Avatar

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Demure me?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pensive me?

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Glamourous me?

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Poll closed .

Thels

First Post
Heh, I just voted for 1 cuz it looks a lot better than any of the other pics. I don't think I have read enough of your posts to have a decent opinion about you.

Jarval

Explorer
KitanaVorr said:
I think #2 doesn't get votes because people have a tough time thinking of me as demure. I wonder why...:rolleyes:
I'm going with a firm "no comment" on that... ;)

Going grossly OT (mainly because I've lost the proper thread), any news on your England circa 1895 game? It sounded like a great concept, and you sold me with the Jane Austeny angle :)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jarval said:
I'm going with a firm "no comment" on that... ;)

Going grossly OT (mainly because I've lost the proper thread), any news on your England circa 1895 game? It sounded like a great concept, and you sold me with the Jane Austeny angle :)

oh! yes - I've been trying to get back into the grove of things and completely forgot about that...ok I'll revive the thread momentarily....

Angcuru

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
Yeah #3 bears the best resemblance.
By that do you mean:

A: "From the pics listed, that looks the most like me, though I don't look too much like that pic."

or

B: "That's pretty much what I look like. Yep."

KitanaVorr

First Post
Angcuru said:

By that do you mean:

A: "From the pics listed, that looks the most like me, though I don't look too much like that pic."

or

B: "That's pretty much what I look like. Yep."

Um...A-shortened?

"From the pics listed, that looks the most like me."

KitanaVorr

First Post
Sixchan said:
I thought the real original Animated Tifa looked best.:)

Plus, it went with my mini-Aeris...;)

Aww you remember my absolutely first avatar ;) and yes it was the true original one. It was actually an animated Rinoa as I'm a big FF8 fan. I changed that one because seeing the animation countless times was starting to get annoying.

:p

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Kit, my vote is for your first avatar.
I just really like that art. I was extremely upset when you changed it and I am very happy to see it back. If I had to pick another it would be #3, but only if the art for the first one ceased to exist. I just don't think you can beat it.

Nuke

Remove ads