D&D Movie/TV New D&D movie details? Vecna?!

The step thing was a joke, no need to deconstruct it...

As for gen z... as someone who actually is from gen z, I'll say you're painting way to broad a brush as to how people actually think. Sure, there are some who think PC culture has gone to far... but how people think is largely paired to their own experience, like gender, education level, urban/rural divide, etc.

I've yet to see a single piece of evidence that a majority of people in gen z are more "against PC culture" especially as most studies show younger people are more liberal/progressive and aware of social issues...

But if you've got a study, I'd be interested to see it.
Nah. Im not painting too broadly at all.

Gen z really is that signifficantly fed up with it.

I prefer to just let the future unfold. You'll see. Itll be hilarious. Here the millenials have built a magnifficent sand castle and gen z is just gonna smash it.

I have patience enough to wait. Im not trying to convince anyone.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
The step thing was a joke, no need to deconstruct it...

As for gen z... as someone who actually is from gen z, I'll say you're painting way to broad a brush as to how people actually think. Sure, there are some who think PC culture has gone to far... but how people think is largely paired to their own experience, like gender, education level, urban/rural divide, etc.

I've yet to see a single piece of evidence that a majority of people in gen z are more "against PC culture" especially as most studies show younger people are more liberal/progressive and aware of social issues...

But if you've got a study, I'd be interested to see it.
Yeah far as I can tell gen z is vastly more social aware than gen y, on average. I much more often run into members of the two gens bumping heads because millennials are reluctant to accept some of the nuances of intersectional feminism, or the like.

But we are far derailed at this point.

Remove ads