New Discussion Thread

Phoenix8008

First Post
First off I am looking for a defender for my Ebon Mirror game. Preferably someone who can post frequently, more or less once a day. other roles will be considered to, but I think Phoenix would really enjoy having someone else to soak up damage :devil:.
THIS. Please. :eek: Maybe a Paladin with some more healing?? :angel:
"Dammit Jim, I'm a Warlord, not a Fighter!"

covaithe

Explorer
I've put another draft of the L4W charter up over here. It's a big document that spells out a lot of the rules we've been using but aren't written down anywhere, like how proposals and time xp and DM points work. It needs a lot of eyeballs, so help us out, please.

Dunamin

First Post
First off I am looking for a defender for my Ebon Mirror game. Preferably someone who can post frequently, more or less once a day. other roles will be considered to, but I think Phoenix would really enjoy having someone else to soak up damage :devil:. As the party are away from the Inn I would ask applicants to PM me and we will work on slotting them in quickly and efficiently.

Secondly the Closed Eye is back in play, I artificially delayed the restart a little so I began DMing on the 15th which is when The Ebon Mirror game and L4W began - for ease of book keeping.
Thanks for starting the Closed Eye back up, Halford! :)

Ironically, if you hadn't Woe would be available to fill the position you seek in the Ebon Mirror game. If for some reason the opening is still available after the Closed Eye finishes you can consider me very interested.

Halford

First Post
Well since it looks like Graf is out for 6 months to a year the Closed Eye will likely evolve into an adventure series if you fellas remain interested. There are a great many possible adventure paths in just the ideas Graf had, and I am sure more will emerge. The group has such a great camaraderie it would be a crying shame to split you up imo. :D

However, I had better get the ball rolling before planning an epic adventure path, er, another epic adventure path :blush:.

Dunamin

First Post
I would be positively thrilled to continue on an epic adventure path with the gang as well, we have a fun dynamic going. :D

I hope hafrogman notices the game is back soon and chimes in, it’s been awfully long since I’ve seen him post around.

Dawn Raven

First Post
Even though I've already posted over in the "What characters are you thinking of running?" thread, I'd like to say hello to everyone here.

I've just recently submitted my sheet and sent an e-mail to the judges. Hopefully in a few weeks Les will be hunting down people to drag off on an adventure!

garyh

First Post
We've got five brand new to EN World payers with PC's sitting in the Hanged Man. Anyone up for DMing them? A quick adventure might be best, given their newness to the PbP format.

There are also some other recently submitted characters who have not entered the tavern. If you're considerign DMing, now's a good time! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads