New Eberron Minis: Skycoach, Lord of Blades, Dinos

In March 2020, Wizkids will be releasing a new Icons of the Realms set of official miniatures to tie in with Eberron: Rising from the Last War. The full set contains 44 miniatures; here's a look at some of them.

skycoach.png

blades.png

Russ Morrissey

Comments

Imaculata

Adventurer
I'm too lazy to paint them myself (and I'm not good at it either). The quality of paint application of these prepainted minis tends to vary. But on the whole I've been satisfied with how the more recent minis look. I especially love the dungeon decor that they include in these batches.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I think that they're crystal flying platforms. There was an iconic piece of Eberron art depicting Gnolls on those things attacking a group of characters on an airship high above a city I think.
Huh, okay! They didn’t look like they had a flat top in the image, so that didn’t occur to me!

Sweet!

ccs

39th lv DM
I think that they're crystal flying platforms. There was an iconic piece of Eberron art depicting Gnolls on those things attacking a group of characters on an airship high above a city I think.
Oh. Since they're displayed with the boat thing I assumed they were torpedoes of some sort.

In Our Store!

Advertisement

Advertisement