• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New exciting stuff at d20pfsrd.com folks!

jreyst

First Post
Some really cool stuff today folks!

The first thing is that there's a new Monster Filter page online! You can check it out here.

That page has an embedded Google Spreadsheet that has every monster from the Bestiary and Bonus Bestiary. You can filter on different column headers, sort, etc. Some of the data isn't as clean as we'd like it but you can at least see where we're going.

The second exciting thing is that my crappy Turbo-PRD.pdf document is being retired! Why is that a good thing? Well because we've got a new and improved version on the site now, thanks to new collaborator Mike who just contacted me out of the blue tonight with some seriously fine work.

So, we now have a really nice looking PDF based on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (ie, all of the core rules)!

But wait! There's more! Mike (the new guy) has also created a very nice PDF of the monsters from the Bestiary! I'm not sure if he has the ones from the Bonus Bestiary in there or not but you have to check these books out. They seriously put my books to shame.

So come on by and check this stuff out! While you're visiting feel free to take your shoes off and stay a while! We've got cable and fresh popcorn popping on the stove :)

Balnor

First Post
Creator of the new SRD PDFs here. Just wanted to pipe in that yes, the monster PDF does have the Bonus Bestiary monsters as well.

Not entirely happy with some of the layout for a few tables in the Core Reference (mostly in the magic items chapter), but all in all, it's in a pretty usable state.

I hope to get comments and suggestions and put out a new version of the Core in the near future. Note that hyperlinks in the doc still point to Paizo's SRD and that the Core still needs an index. However, those are very big jobs and may take a while to complete, so I figured I shouldn't hold up sharing them until I finish that.

Hope people like them!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
So, we now have a really nice looking PDF based on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (ie, all of the core rules)!
I don't know what is wrong, but every time I try to down load the above pdf, i see acrobat start to open, but then stop. there is no prompt to open or save or ... and I am confused because I was able to get all the usual things on the beastery pdf.

Any clues for me?

*edit*

nevere mind. I hit the quote buton on the original post and put the addie directly into the address spon on the window and *BAMF* there it was!

It all looks great!!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads