New forum style available

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The Eric Noah's Half Fiend Love Child IS the Legacy style, guys. I just renamed it in honour of his site being resurrected and cleaned up some broken code.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Ah so that's why suddenly everything is in for me hard to read white :)

Actually, partiall impossible to read - the menus are unrecognizable for me.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hate to be that guy, but it's not (at least at the time of writing this) :D

It's not what? It's the same style with a different name and a few fixes. I created the Eric Noah style by simply changing the logo on Legacy. I can rename it back to Legacy again if you like, but I figured the new name was cooler! :)

Shemeska

Adventurer
Hate to be that guy, but it's not (at least at the time of writing this) :D

Agreed.

What I was using as of like a day ago had the appearance of the reborn style, but black background and white text. The helf-fiend love child is not the same as that. The font and font size is completely different, only the colors are similar to what I had previously.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Agreed.

What I was using as of like a day ago had the appearance of the reborn style, but black background and white text. The helf-fiend love child is not the same as that. The font and font size is completely different, only the colors are similar to what I had previously.

Ah, yes -- font size of the entire site (all styles) has been increased slightly; that's not a style thing. Same with the reduction in size of the menu tabs - they didn't fit on smaller screens.

You can reduce the font size in your browser if it's too large for you. If you're using Firefox, you can control font size by holding alt (or is it control?) and scrolling the mouse wheel. I only discovered that yesterday!

Last edited:

It's not what? It's the same style with a different name and a few fixes. I created the Eric Noah style by simply changing the logo on Legacy. I can rename it back to Legacy again if you like, but I figured the new name was cooler! :)

I had the old legacy style opened in a different tab. I took some screen shots
Legacy_old.jpgLegacy_new.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I had the old legacy style opened in a different tab. I took some screen shots
View attachment 59598View attachment 59599

Ah! Got it. It's the background image! I added the background image! I can make a version without it if it's bothering you.

(The luminous orange text was a bug - that was supposed to be the category header).

Those right columns should have a black b/g. I see that too ( I had the sidebar closed). I'll fix that when I get a second.

Ah! Got it. It's the background image! I added the background image! I can make a version without it if it's bothering you.

(The luminous orange text was a bug - that was supposed to be the category header).

Those right columns should have a black b/g. I see that too ( I had the sidebar closed). I'll fix that when I get a second.

Other differences
• Orange links (instead of yellow)
• Text font color was white/gray (instead of yellow)
• The Menu Bar featured buttons and was much larger (instead of plain text links)

Probably more I'm not seeing. I'd probably get used to the new style, but it's not the old Legacy style that you had before.

Remove ads