New Generation Legacy, Issue 2: A New day arrives

Vanifae

First Post
"With your flight you can stay mobile, I can manipulate gravity effects, turn invisible, and I am plenty strong and tough... I can get in close and immobilize it maybe? But if it learns and adapts to our attacks we need to keep it off balance right? I know we don't all get along but we gotta act like a team right? Clover you can use weather effects indoors right?" Nick asks as he starts to formulate a game plan.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Emmet glances down and pushes the activation button on his wristband, generating a protective field of force around himself. "Although this was not its intended purpose, I carry a microwave emitter that can easily damage complicated electronics. Alternatively, while we formulate our plan, I could simply use it to attempt to hack Amy."

Of course, we could just try asking the robot to deactivate. Also, hacking Amy is likely to be a significant undertaking for someone with even my abilities, and may take longer than a few minutes.

Shalimar

First Post
"I don't know why my powers wouldn't work in doors mate, its a smaller system than the entire planet sure enough, but there is always water vapor in the air to work with. It might be easier to work with inside than out if I don't have to affect such a large area...but I've never really tried to do anything big consciously, it was mostly just a dash of perspiration on top of a lot of desperation in the mall."

"I figure that I can just give Robbie the robot a spark up his Alan's and see where we go from there. I don't have to be close to do that. If electricity doesn't work, you two can wade into the blighter and go to town with all your super strength."

"Without a sword I'm just not thinking I'll be much use if it comes down to fisticuffs against a great big metal jobbie bare handed. While the three of us do that, Emmett and Layla can look for a work around to the problem eitherin AMY, or in the Technician's heads'."

Hammerhead

Explorer
"This might be a lesson on when and where to use our abilities, not necessarily how. I think it would be wise to wait until the robot or other defensive systems in place act against us," Emmet points out.

"Now if you will excuse me," he says, aiming his microwave emitter at one of the Amy cameras and using it to interface with the artificial intelligence's systems. Emmet attempts to locate the section that controls the robot and hack into it.

Emmet uses Datalink, Computers +20, with Quickness 2 (x5 speed)

Victim

First Post
"Unfortunately, I agree that we should wait until the robot starts fighting or something before we attack it. We'll probably lose points if violence is our first resort, and I'd like to get to a good start. That way, there can be more room for taking things easy later on," Keller laughs. "Oh hey, we're supposed to have access to this room on demand from now on, right? So some of us can always come back and fight it later if some stupid gimick ends this early."

Shalimar

First Post
"Ok, our first tactic will be to talk to it, ask it to shut itself down...is that alright with the commitee on violence reduction eh?" Clover asks, looking from Mary to Emmett.

"Either way, lets get this cluster... yea lets just get started shall we?" the British girl says, stepping forward into the room. She looks around to check out the rooms lay out and to see what she could see about the bloody erector set that they were suppoused to kock off.

"Oi, you there, would you mind turning yourself off so that we don't have to do this in a way that might and probably will be awfully painful? We'd be much obliged with you for it." The british girl asks the robot, rolling her eyes.

Remove ads