• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Scratched_back

First Post
Lfg!

I'm looking to join games of D&D (3.5).

I post regularly (several times daily, or less if requested of course), I'm an experienced RPer and put a lot of thought and effort into my characters.

I'm fully familiar with Forgotten Realms, but I'm open to playing in any setting, providing there's a means for me to get up to speed. I'd like to play with low starting levels (let's say, no higher than 4th) because I'm coming back from a long break from gaming and need to ease myself back into the mechanics of things. I remember how hairy those high-level encounters can get ;)

Any PMs with offers would be much appreciated and replied to quickly. Thanks for reading!

Churchwarden

First Post
looking for a game (either 3.5 or Pathfinder) that would let me experiment a little with different classes (like binders or true namers), mutliclassing, and character templates (like half-demon or ghosts). Basically a campaign where I'm not limited to one or two source books in a system but have them all open to pick and choose pieces from (within reason and with DM consent). Setting doesn't matter much to me but I do enjoy horror.

Every game I've played thus far in RL games I've been pretty much limited to basic classes and species and I really want to break out of that. While it is fun to just play a fighter or a barbarian I want to try some other things out.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!

Remove ads