EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Well since you have it I might as well post into it. I am looking for a DnD game of 5th level or higher. I love to dm, 3 games right now, but everyone loves to play. Hope someone is recruiting or starting a game.

Ferrix

Explorer
Halfling Quest

I am recruiting two players to take over two characters, we are midadventure so new characters aren't possible.

Ringly Softpetal - Wizard 1 (previously played by ender_wiggan) Taken over by Jdvn1
Kiylea Tangleweb - Ranger 1 (previously played by Tarlonniel)

Check out the OOC thread here.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kishin said:
Mark of the Raven is all filled up and underway, so we're no longer recruiting. Thanks. :)
Gotcha.

I forgot I wanted to try to get into that game. I'll have to wait for another Eberron game to come by. ;)

possum

First Post
Please add me to the "Players Looking For A Game" section as well.

I'm looking for a Jedi-centric Star Wars d20 game set during the Tales of the Jedi/Knights of the Old Republic era.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'd like to DM a few games myself, but being as new to pbp as I am, I don't think I could do a game justice yet. The one game I am envolved in is incredibly slow-paced (as was said in the recruitment thread, so there are no suprises there), and I haven't even been part of a combat encounter yet.

So once I'm able to get my feet wet a little, and get a better feel for the boards, I'll be serving up a game or two myself. Until then, I guess I'm just a player looking for a simple one-shot adventure (or two) in order to get myself acclimated.

Remove ads