New Hampshire Gameday - Sat. May 15th

Silver Moon

Adventurer
So my son saw the chracters chosen for the Teen Titans Mutants&Masterminds game...Robin, Superboy and Impulse, and asked if this was Teen Titans or Young Justice?

Note, as this is a time travel module do not feel constrained by any comics continuity, Titans can be selected from any point in the group's history.

Rechan

Adventurer
If anyone is coming up to NH from NY, I'd very much like a ride. Hell, if we can pull it off, I'd enjoy running a game during the first or second slot. (Well, I'd prefer the first, so I can play DREAD, but I'll take what I can get).

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Ok I had a blast every time I've been in one of Silvermoon's games, but I really want to try Dread as the mechanic sounds crazy. It's killing me that they are the same time!

Please move me to the Draed game in the afternoon. Thanks!

--Z

baradtgnome

First Post
Able to confirm the morning, so kindly place Barad & spawn (Barad Jr) in the Dragon Age game. Thanks.

We will likely sign up for the Mutants & Masterminds session soon (assuming there is room still) but not having been a DC fan I do not know the characters well or at all. We'd need to do some research or get some advice on proper role playing of those heroes.

Remove ads