• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Imperial Order IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Last one.

Attachments

• outfit3.gif
    outfit3.gif
    2 KB · Views: 118

KitanaVorr

First Post
The cockpit was relatively clean, that is except for the scruffy pilot asleep at the helm...really! How did they ever hire one so lapse in his duty?

Lady Meiko frowned at the sleeping Xado splayed on his chair and then grabbed his feet which were resting on the console. With a shove, she sent the self-same feet tumbling off.

"You lazy bum! The cockpit isn't a place to take naps!" the young woman snapped, thumping the man squarely on the forehead. "Get off that chair and go to your room!" she ordered, hands on her hips, one foot stomping impatiently.

Xael

First Post
Xado's eyes snapped wide open as he almost fell of the chair, not to mention because of the banshee screaming next to him. After recovering from the shock he shifted to normal sitting position, using all his willpower to not shoot that woman next to him and said, imitating Phoenix's voice (badly): "No. And don't you dare ever... ever think you can give me an order... ...girlie."

OOC: The war is on! :D

KitanaVorr

First Post
Meiko flashed him a contemptous look. "You wouldn't know a girl from a wookie. And I have a right to tell you when you're not doing your duty and sleeping here is derelict of your tasks." One arm gestured widely. "You could have accidently hit any one of these controls with those big old boots."

"What if those stinky gargantuan feet of yours dirtied up the consoles that I might have to actually touch?" Her nose twitched slightly in distaste. "I might have to disinfect here too!" She pulled out a hankerchief and started to wipe the consoles.

OOC: Bring it on! :p

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Xado raised an eybrow, ignoring most of the whining and said: "What do you mean you might have to touch the controls."

*They're mine...*

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
"I don't know what use you really are other than to be an annoyance. They didn't need to get a pilot." Plopping herself on the chair opposite him, she crossed her legs primly, flattening out any wrinkles in her clothes and completely ignoring his question. That done, she started to spin around in the chair, moving in circles.

Her pert nose crinkled again in distaste. "The cockpit is even starting to smell like you! I'm going to have to get some perfume here in here..."

Xael

First Post
"I'm the annoyance here!?! And you're not going to bring any perfumes here..."

*Holy hell, she can fly this thing? I need to lock the cockpit...*

KitanaVorr

First Post
"Yes you are! And if you don't want perfumes, then take a shower more than just once per month!" Meiko snapped back, giving him a slight kick (not too hard but not that gentle either) to the side of his leg as she came spinning around to face him before continuing her rotation some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads