• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Imperial Order IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xael

First Post
Again resisting the urge to do something violent, Xado turned and raised his feet to the consoles again, clearly trying to ignore Phoenix.

KitanaVorr

First Post
"I said 'feet off'! Feet OFF!" Meiko scolded, coming to a full stop and grabbing at Xado's feet to knock 'em off the console. Smacking at him and yanking on him (LOL that sounds SO bad but I'm leaving it in there anyway) she sniffed imperiously. "Why can't you go sleep on a bed like a civilized person, you half-barbaric wookie!"

Xael

First Post
"Why can't you discuss like a civilized person, you totally barbaric nutcase!?", Xado snapped.

*Well she rages like a wookie.*

KitanaVorr

First Post
"Barbaric?! Barbaric!?" Lady Meiko's eyes with their artificial azure color opened wide in, unfortunately, NOT mock disbelief. "You dare call me barbaric?! You wouldn't know civilization if you saw it, having crawled out of the primordial soup just this morning!"

Leaning back in her chair, she gave a very sharp kick with the heel of her expensive boots right at Xado's ankles to knock 'em off the console abruptly.

OOC: And so it escalates...

Xael

First Post
"Now that", Xado said as he took normal sitting position again, "is just what I meant. Why the hell did you come here anyway?"

KitanaVorr

First Post
Meiko leaned back in her chair, folding her arms across her chest and crossing her legs. Glancing out the cockpit windows, she arched her brows at nothing in particular.

"I can come in here if I want to," she informed him in a somehwat calmer but still haughty voice. "If you don't want me in here, you can just go to your cabin because I'm not leaving."

Xael

First Post
"Fine then...", Xado said, not having any intention of leaving her in the cockpit alone.

*Well see which one of us goes mad first...*

KitanaVorr

First Post
Ignoring Xado as if he were no more than a pesky dust mite, Meiko began to check out the cockpit itself. Her fingers traced the controls of the ship, lingering not only physically but mentally over the consoles. She wondered at the power of this vessel, the speed it could get, even it was just a mere transport vessel and not even a premier racing yacht.

"Where did they pick you up anyway? Were you hanging outside the hanger with a 'will work for food' sign stuck up your rear portal?"

Xael

First Post
Xado eyes Phoenix's control-sight-seeing warily, but doesn't really care if she doesn't break anything.

"Why, I could ask the same question: Why did they hire you? Did you charge in to some recruiting centre, scream, kick, and spray perfumes all over the place until they put you to work just to get rid of you?"

Xado the raises his hands in front of him in an artistic pose. "I can almost imagine it, but there's something missing... Oh yeah, you must have broken into their speaker system first..."

OOC: I sure hope that we'll get to the Coruscant soon...

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Meiko lifted her chin slightly. "I wouldn't expect a lower-life form like you to truly understand real music when you hear it. I'm sure you're more accustomed to the banging of sticks and grunting for your ensemble."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads