• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Imperial Order IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemal

Adventurer
as Xado reels from the cuff to his ear, he notices a light start blinking on the console. Looking a it, he realises it is the gravity well detector, and the ship suddenly and jarringly reverts to realspace, throwing everyone to the floor (Except for xado, who's in a chair)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Just at the door to the cockpit when this all started, Lady Meiko goes sprawling forwards into the corridor onto her stomach before sliding back again to smack against the console in the cockpit at the sudden jerk into real time.

"What the hell?" she mutters angrily, trying to adjust her blonde wig into its proper place while attempting to pull herself up. "What kind of lousy pilot are you, Naar?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
Not expecting the sudden pull to normal speed, the extra passenger sprawls feet over accompanied by some of the metal parts that were in front of him.
He gets up, a bit dazed.
"Wow! Lets do that again!"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"What the hell?" mutters Cabe, picking himself up off the floor. That was odd. Oh well, orders to carry out he thinks simply.

"You're supposed to go into the brig. Come on, no funny business. Cabe walks forward and take the man firmly by the arm, leading him, forcibly if needed, into the brig.

Xael

First Post
Xado quickly turns his attention to controls, and checks if they are in the right place and if everything is... normal.

*That's not supposed to happen...*

OOC: That's not supposed to happen...

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Why do I have to go there? I already gave you my friends -are they alright?- and my lightsaber. Hey! That hurts! I'm not a droid you know, your grip is hurting.
Wait... maybe I am a droid. That's why you're taking me to the brig, because I thought I was a human! You don't need to bother anymore, I'm back to my sensors now."
The man tries to rid himself of Cabe's grip but is succeeding in it like a child being led by his father... poorly.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Confiscating droids and weaponry is standard Imperial arrest procedure, just like confining the prisoner is. Please don't struggle, or I will be forced to, er, use increased force." Cabe recovers himself and opens the brig door, ushering the other man into the small room. Before hitting the "close" key, Cabe offers one bit of advice. "I'd strap myself in if I were you. There might be more jolts like the last one." And with that, the door slides shut.

KitanaVorr

First Post
After righting every wrong, Meiko slid herself into the copilots chair to glance over the console and displays. Xado's skills aside, it was strange to be bouncing out of hyperspace into real time without any warning, strange and dangerous.

"What's wrong with the ship? I thought this was supposed to be a brand new ship? How can it be defective already?"

Jemal

Adventurer
As Xado and Meiko study the controls, they notice an unidentifiable blip beneath them. Rotating the ship so they can see it through the viewport, both of their mouths drop open as they see, floating there, a very large space station, so large it's producing it's own gravity well. It is shaped like a large rectangle and is neither Imperial nor Republic in make. IT appears to have intermittent power, but there are many dark spots.

KitanaVorr

First Post
"Do you think its pirates who lure ships out of hyperspace to ransack them and sell everyone inside to slavery?" Meiko asked Xado, her wild imagination making her very uneasy. "But how can pirates amass such a thing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads