• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Imperial Order IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xael

First Post
"I wouldn't expect a lower-life form like you to understand when to quit.", Xado says, imitating Phoenix's chin-lifting.

KitanaVorr

First Post
"You dare to insinuate that I am lower than you?!!" Phoenix stood up to face him, her hands on her hips and a truly virulent expression on her aristocratic features. "You? A sorry excuse for a chauffer even!" One hand thumped his shoulder as if to dislodge a layer of dust from his clothing in example. "You're not fit to even lick the mud off my shoes!"

OOC: Coruscant? We're not even done with the first day and there's a scent of blood in the air...

Xael

First Post
"You dare to say that a megalomaniac, whining girl is better than me? And if I'll see mud on your boots, I'll damn sure take a picture of them."

KitanaVorr

First Post
"Yes! And I am not a girl." Meiko straightened haughtily, tossing back a length of hair. "I am a woman. Though I'm sure you wouldn't know, having never dated anyone older than thirteen, if at all."

Xael

First Post
"How many women do you know that are violent, treat people like garbage, whine about every goddamn thing, and the consider themselves better than others? I'll tell you. None. I've seen thirteen-year-olds that were more mature than you."

Then Xado leaned a bit towards Phoenix and said: "Oh, and quess what? They didn't need to hire a slicer."

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Those eyes flared slightly, opening wide first in disbelief and then anger at his words. "As if you could do anything other than be a complete ass," she snapped back, looking down at him from her standing position. "And I do not whine!"

KitanaVorr

First Post
If Meiko had anything within grabbing distance, she probably would have thrown it at Xado. Fortunately for him, nothing in the cockpit was pry-able. Certainly she wasn't going to let some space jockey lower life form get the best of her! She'd show him how civilized people truly behaved!

With a toss of her blonde wig, the slicer stalked out of the cockpit like a regal queen exiting a throne room. Though she made sure that while spinning for her overly dramatic exit, her elbow non-graciously cuffed Xado's ear.

The nerve!

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Cabe strides quickly after the stowaway, not wanting to let him out of his sight for too long, which was any amount of time at all, really. Working for superiors who saw terrorists behind every pamphlet critical of the Empire and a dangerous mob in every peaceful protest, and acted accordingly, had instilled Cabe with a certain amount of paranoia. Fortunately, he wasn't clever or observant enough to be very good at paranoia- fortunately, because he had a very simple, albiet destructive, way of dealing with percieved threats.

Speaking of which....

Cabe cleared his throat and peered into the cargo bay, tensed for action. "The prison cells are this way," he says neutrally, jerking his head to the left, and tensed in case the (seemingly!) bumbling stowaway has any dangerous tricks up his sleeve.

Dalamar

Adventurer
The man turns his head and smiles at Cabe.
"No, I don't need a cell, I've already got a battery right here."
He pulls a small power generator from among the metal junk that he has laid in front of himself.
"But thanks anyway."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads