• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NEW (ish) Class; The Weapon Master

Lobo Lurker

First Post
I shied away from the feats because, if you're going to load up on feats then you might as well go with the Fighter class.

And the only issue I see with Flashy Attack is that it has a use/day limitation, which is something I was trying to avoid.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. :)

TheLe

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
I shied away from the feats because, if you're going to load up on feats then you might as well go with the Fighter class.

And the only issue I see with Flashy Attack is that it has a use/day limitation, which is something I was trying to avoid.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. :)

Use/day is an intention design to avoid imbalance, yet allow for greater creativity. Imagine if the Paladin was able to Smite Evil an unlimited times per day.

`Le

Lobo Lurker

First Post
TheLe said:
Use/day is an intention design to avoid imbalance, yet allow for greater creativity. Imagine if the Paladin was able to Smite Evil an unlimited times per day.

`Le
That would be fine if the damage bonus was smaller. ^_^

TheLe

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
That would be fine if the damage bonus was smaller. ^_^

LOL. True... true..

The damage and "at x level" and "z times per day" is really just a place holder. Feel free to tweak the numbers as you see fit. I am better at doing the core ability, not necessarily the final numbers.

`Le

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads