• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E New L&L is up

Talath

Explorer
Just FYI, your yellow text is unreadable on the white background without highlighting. It's kinda super annoying.

And a less rude way of expressing that thought might have been, "I find the yellow text against white background hard to read. Could you change it please?"

Last edited:

And a less rude way of expressing that thought might have been, "I find the yellow text against black background heard to read. Could you change it please?"
I edited it for you. I still maintain custom colours are annoying.

...Also I can't help but notice that you have yellow text in your sig. Surely that's not a coincidence.

Talath

Explorer
I edited it for you. I still maintain custom colours are annoying.

...Also I can't help but notice that you have yellow text in your sig. Surely that's not a coincidence.

Argh! Stupid autocorrect!

It must be because I use my phone to log in. I suppose I should change the color so I can at least maintain the guise of not bring hypocritical.

jadrax

Adventurer
The ability to throw together an unlikely combination of class and background for an instantly less generic character is the biggest innovation in D&D character creation since I started playing twenty-odd years ago (IMO).

Yes. This along with Bounded Accuracy and Advantage/Disadvantage are my top three reasons for using 5e.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads