• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Server Drive - donation and prize thread (Final total: $13,310!)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I missed this place, too. I needed to spend some time away from the computer in order to straighten out my priorities... I just regret that in doing so, I shirked my responsibility to you folks.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Piratecat said:
I missed this place, too.

"...hold me..." - Mark Clover (CreativeMountainGames.com)

Piratecat said:
I needed to spend some time away from the computer in order to straighten out my priorities... I just regret that in doing so, I shirked my responsibility to you folks.

"It's not you, it's me." - Mark Clover (CreativeMountainGames.com)

Welcome back. :)

spectre72

First Post
Piratecat said:
I missed this place, too. I needed to spend some time away from the computer in order to straighten out my priorities... I just regret that in doing so, I shirked my responsibility to you folks.

PC,

I was one of the people asking for an update and I want to thank you for your e-mail.

It was very upfront and truthfull which I am sure was hard to write.

Thanks
Scott

Greylock

First Post
He's Back!

I was gonna post something similar in the first thread of yours I saw. Glad I scrolled down a little. Now my dweebiness is shared with everyone else's. :)

Good to see you again, Mr.Cat.

maransreth

Explorer
In case my email gets caught up with the flood of emails you might get PirateCat, I have changed email addresses since the server drive.

I can be contacted at maransreth at iinet dot net dot au.

But I understand the jist of the email from others reactions.

Hope all goes well.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I hope more folks that have already posted to this thread will also check in here so we're sure they received the email. :)

Remove ads