D&D Movie/TV New South Park Special Mentions BG3

Parmandur

Book-Friend
A lot of people suspect there won't be a Paramount Plus in a couple years based on the cancellation of Star Trek: Prodigy and it's renewal now being on Netflix. I also remember that the recent D&D movie is on Netflix, and that many suspect the Baldur's Gate series might appear on Netflix.
Paramount has a long history of working with Netflix.

I would not be shocked if Netflix buys Paramoint. Full stop.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
. I also remember that the recent D&D movie is on Netflix, and that many suspect the Baldur's Gate series might appear on Netflix.
The D&D movie isn't on Netflix in any country I'm aware of. It's on Paramount+ and Amazon Prime in the US. Paramount+ in most of Europe. Star in Latin America and HBO/Max in southeast Asia.

Paramount+ picked up the only D&D series that has been optioned so far. There's nothing connecting it to Baldur's Gat.

Netflix did pick up the MtG series.

Paramount+ is rumored to be on the market, with the most likely buyers being Apple or Amazon

The D&D movie isn't on Netflix in any country I'm aware of. It's on Paramount+ and Amazon Prime in the US. Paramount+ in most of Europe. Star in Latin America and HBO/Max in southeast Asia.
It's available to me in Canada on Netflix, though Canada it's strange for some Paramount stuff since all of the new Star Trek series were on the Canadian Streaming Service Crave (before Paramount took the streaming right away) which is also the HBO distributor.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
It's available to me in Canada on Netflix, though Canada it's strange for some Paramount stuff since all of the new Star Trek series were on the Canadian Streaming Service Crave (before Paramount took the streaming right away) which is also the HBO distributor.
Ah, I thought it had been pulled, as, unlike every other market, it dropped out of the top ten most popular movies within a week

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Yes, and the episode where everyone was obsessed with Red Dead Redemption 2. This honor seems reserved for really good games, probably ones the show runners like.
That “honor” is shared equally by the 4th Indiana Jones movie, Human Centipede, and Ye West being a maniac. It’s not “reserved” for anything, the show’s whole shtick is making fun of popular culture.

Paramount has a long history of working with Netflix.

I would not be shocked if Netflix buys Paramoint. Full stop.

That assumes that the fed allows it, they already blocked Paramount Global from selling S&S to another major publisher, so they had to sell to sonekhe else for a smaller price. I don't see them allowing that. I've been saying for awhile now that Walmart makes more sense, they already have a deal with Paramount for Paramount to act as a Quasi Amazon Prime for Walmart+, it makes sense to seal the deal. Walmart is still thriving in the current state of the economy to my knowledge so they can afford it. Walmart had tried to enter the entertainment sphere in the past, but this would be a much more effective way to do that.

Other options except maybe Apple run into too much media concentration issues.

And paramount Global's stock us so low it's practically a steal for Walmart.

Remove ads