New Special Materials Beyond Neutronium. Quark, Strange, and Black Hole Matter

Any estimate for the ECL on a strange golem?I would guess less than a Time Lord, even if it's the same CR.
I based it's ECL on that of a Time Lord without any gear. UK is correct, it's roughly 66% of that of a time lord. A time lord's ECL is it's level x2 so roughly 2000, so the ECL of a Strange Golem is 1,333 roughly.

Would Kuvechim body be a metempiric ability?
Absolutely and a strong one. Neutronium Body is Omnific by rules as written, I nerf the damage multuplier to be even with weapons made of it and make it a Transcendental Ability (same as I do with making Orichalcum Body a Cosmic Ability), so therefore Quark Body and Strange Body are the absolute max limits of omnific power, though I'll probably add Singularity Body as an Omnific as well.

Kuvatchim body would be almost beyond the limits of a metempiric ability and would be brushing upon the "Apepsnake Scale" of absurd almost unusable abilities, but I'll still eventually stat it out, even if it's a couple years from now haha 😄

Bootlebat

Explorer
Keep forgetting to ask this: The strange golem gets 9 slam attacks per round. Does it have 9 arms? Or does it just attack really fast?

Keep forgetting to ask this: The strange golem gets 9 slam attacks per round. Does it have 9 arms? Or does it just attack really fast?
An adjutant has class levels and is sentient, it has 4 base attacks from levels, 4 additional attacks due to Perfect Two Weapon Fighting, and 1 more attack due to it having a natural slam attack and being able to make a single natural attack at the end of your full attack if possible. As it's fighting Unarmed I just simplified it as an additional regular attack though technically speaking it should have 8 attacks and 1 secondary slam attack.

Bootlebat

Explorer
Maybe an odd question, but how many tons of TNT are the quark and strange matter golem's death explosions equal to?I ask because the Epic Bestiary says the neutronium golem's death explosion is equal to 150 petatons of TNT, which is a lot, but still just a firecracker compared to a real supernova (which is equal to about 10^35 tons of TNT.)

Maybe an odd question, but how many tons of TNT are the quark and strange matter golem's death explosions equal to?I ask because the Epic Bestiary says the neutronium golem's death explosion is equal to 150 petatons of TNT, which is a lot, but still just a firecracker compared to a real supernova (which is equal to about 10^35 tons of TNT.)
Jeez I don't even know where to begin calculating that. 😬

Obly99

Hero
We have some info for calculate the value of TNT.

Damage will be very similar to the Neutronium Golem since the mass is only slightly greater (x8).

Remember also a Neutronium Goem is about 13-14 size categories smaller than an actual Neutron Star, so the death throes are suitably lessened.

Wolfdragon

Villager
I have some ideas for Singularity Body, let me know how this sounds @Beefermatic.

Singularity Body
Negates time dilation for a round after being hit, but not transtemporal.
Multiplies the base damage dice by 512.
Unarmed Strikes Annihilates 512 hit dice as with the Omega Transcendental Ability succeeding on the saving throw means the opponent’s hit point maximum decreases by 4d10% as with Perfect Gravitic Hand. Objects touched lose 13 size categories converting the matter to more Black Hole Matter.
Emits 512 points of radiation damage to all beings within 512,000 miles unless they possess divine immunity.
+x increase to strength score, granting y virtual size categories, but reducing dexterity by z, to a minimum of 10.
+a/- to damage reduction

Remove ads