New Special Materials Beyond Neutronium. Quark, Strange, and Black Hole Matter

I have some ideas for Singularity Body, let me know how this sounds @Beefermatic.

Singularity Body
Negates time dilation for a round after being hit, but not transtemporal.
Multiplies the base damage dice by 512.
Unarmed Strikes Annihilates 512 hit dice as with the Omega Transcendental Ability succeeding on the saving throw means the opponent’s hit point maximum decreases by 4d10% as with Perfect Gravitic Hand. Objects touched lose 13 size categories converting the matter to more Black Hole Matter.
Emits 512 points of radiation damage to all beings within 512,000 miles unless they possess divine immunity.
+x increase to strength score, granting y virtual size categories, but reducing dexterity by z, to a minimum of 10.
+a/- to damage reduction
Hey Wolfdragon, cool name! This is awesome! I've had some serious writers block on making this one. So this is a great start.

I think the dice annihilation effect is a bit much but otherwise I really like it. I think more like a Gravity effect with a % amount of max hp reduced. Hit Dice annihilation is very strong as a secondary effect. I love the time dilation negation. I'll definitely add that.

Wolfdragon

Villager
Hey @Beefermatic. I did the calculations based on your system, but a double-check would be great. How does this look?

Singularity Body (Omnific Ability):
Your body is composed of pure void.
Your weight increases 100 Sextillion Fold.
Your strength increases by +1,232, granting you 82 virtual size categories.
You gain +2,000 natural armor.
You can add +5,062,500/- to your damage reduction.
Your Dexterity decreases by 164, to a minimum of 10.
When you hit with your unarmed strikes, you negate Time Dilation for a single round, but not Transtemporal.
Your unarmed strikes also deal 4d10% damage to your opponent’s hp maximum, as with Perfect Gravitic Hand.
Objects touched lose 13 size categories converting the matter to more Black Hole Matter.
You emit 512 points of radiation damage to all beings within 512,000 miles unless they possess divine immunity. You can suppress this as a free action, but not in an Antimagic Field or Dead Magic Zone.

Special: Both the damage reduction and the natural armor bonus stack with existing damage reduction and natural armor. This ability overlaps with the Adamantine Body, Iron Body, Orichalcum Body, Neutronium Body, Quark Matter Body, and Strange Matter Body abilities; it does not stack with those abilities.

Hey @Beefermatic. I did the calculations based on your system, but a double-check would be great. How does this look?

Singularity Body (Omnific Ability):
Your body is composed of pure void.
Your weight increases 100 Sextillion Fold.
Your strength increases by +1,232, granting you 82 virtual size categories.
You gain +2,000 natural armor.
You can add +5,062,500/- to your damage reduction.
Your Dexterity decreases by 164, to a minimum of 10.
When you hit with your unarmed strikes, you negate Time Dilation for a single round, but not Transtemporal.
Your unarmed strikes also deal 4d10% damage to your opponent’s hp maximum, as with Perfect Gravitic Hand.
Objects touched lose 13 size categories converting the matter to more Black Hole Matter.
You emit 512 points of radiation damage to all beings within 512,000 miles unless they possess divine immunity. You can suppress this as a free action, but not in an Antimagic Field or Dead Magic Zone.

Special: Both the damage reduction and the natural armor bonus stack with existing damage reduction and natural armor. This ability overlaps with the Adamantine Body, Iron Body, Orichalcum Body, Neutronium Body, Quark Matter Body, and Strange Matter Body abilities; it does not stack with those abilities.
Wow, I legitimately love this. Great work.

Wolfdragon

Villager
Hey @Beefermatic I'm wondering if you have any insight into designing Weak and Strong Symmetric Matter items and golems. I know that Strong Symmetric Matter is basically a universe in an object, so how do you think they would work? As a sort of "update" to Singularity Body, weapons composed of Black Hole Matter annihilate 4% of a target's max hp, as with Perfect Gravitic Strike.

Hey @Beefermatic I'm wondering if you have any insight into designing Weak and Strong Symmetric Matter items and golems. I know that Strong Symmetric Matter is basically a universe in an object, so how do you think they would work? As a sort of "update" to Singularity Body, weapons composed of Black Hole Matter annihilate 4% of a target's max hp, as with Perfect Gravitic Strike.
So, as far as I understand as the info is limited from what I can find besides snippets, weak and strong symmetry matter are representative of the Weak and Strong Forces from physics. Basically at the beginning of time there were several forces that were all combined as one and this is where all matter and energy came from, eventually the I think it's 4 forces separated one by one. The Weak Force is one of those forces while as the Strong Force is in essence all of those forces unified, now I may be slightly wrong about this so forgive me if my physics is a little off or wrong, but with that said besides the basics it's difficult to quantify.

Weakly Symmetrical Matter

(physics) A predicted very high energy state of matter, present in the very early universe for perhaps 10-12 seconds after the Big Bang, when strong, weak, and electromagnetic forces were undistinguished.

So here's a good article on the 4 fundamental forces of the Cosmos if you want a little more insight into the weak and strong force.

Basically. The strong force is the glue that holds everything together while the weak force is the energy of entropic decay.

Thusly, I think the abilities of these two powers should reflect that. Weak matter should have a powerful entropic effect, similar to Singularity matter but I think the degeneration power and Ultima effects are a good place to start and maybe even going with Umbral stats or unelemental stats, boosted to all hell and back of course.

The strong symmetrical matter should be almost opposite. Indissoluble, Regeneration, Transmortality, and the Total Ability Score powers should be at the heart of it, but as Strong Symmetrical Matter represents a state of energy present only for a few brief seconds in the early early universe, it should also have vast and incredible energy projection capabilities and I'm thinking Legendary Strength and Infinite Strength.

Bootlebat

Explorer
I think black hole body should give you an event horizon equal with a radius to your divine aura (I figure the black hole golem would have something similar). I'm not quite sure how it would work, but I figure it would give total concealment from anyone attacking from outside the event horizon (even omnispective wouldn't let you see through it), and I also think you should need at least superluminal speed to escape the event horizon.

So I have a mock up of the basic abilities of the last three types of golems besides the Kuvatchim Golem. The Kuvatchim Golem might just as easily be a Reworked or retooled version of the Inertia Golem I made several years ago. Regardless, I'm going to begin working on the Black Hole Golem.

I think black hole body should give you an event horizon equal with a radius to your divine aura (I figure the black hole golem would have something similar). I'm not quite sure how it would work, but I figure it would give total concealment from anyone attacking from outside the event horizon (even omnispective wouldn't let you see through it), and I also think you should need at least superluminal speed to escape the event horizon.
The are cool concepts. I'll definitely apply some of that. Thank you.

Remove ads