[NEW] Star Frontier Adventure [IC]

GreenKarl

First Post
(OOC - Echo is many things, but stealth isn't one of them. She'll let someone else take point. :))

GM: I will let her last Scanner roll work for this first part but then she needs a new one to sense anything else...

Echoes scanner beeped softly as she pointed it towards the figure below -- he or she was carrying something with charged energy, probably a weapon.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Angel looks around. "I'll try and take him," she whispers. "Unless one of you wants a shot?"

OOC: Angel could try to get the drop on him and use her Intimidate skill - that might get us a captive who can talk. But she doesn't have great rolls for this. Anyone got a plan that goes more to their strengths?

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: If you want to make an attribute check I am fairly open to whatever so CHA +intimidate, AGI +weapon attack type, etc. At present he is unaware of you BUT has cover so the TN is going to have modifiers

mfloyd3

Explorer
Angel nods to Echo and draws the Regulator-issue disruptor pistol from the holster at her hip. She checks the weight of it, considering drawing her slug-thrower from its seat in the small of her back, but decides against it. She slips down the steps.

OOC: _: 4D6 = [5, 5, 5, 2] = 17
Assuming roll is favorable, this bit follows. Otherwise, ignore it in favor of GM having thug mow her down. :)

The nozzle of her pistol nudges gently against the guard's neck. "If you're going to call out, be poetic," Angel whispers, just above the din of the mining equipment. "They'll be your last words."

OOC: Intimidate roll_: 3D6 = [3, 1, 5] = 9

Last edited:

Axel follows Angel backing her up if needed. As the adrenaline hit his veins Axel's mind opened. He began to see the paths laid out before him like shadows. Axel walked carefully not wanting to make noise and drawing attention towards Angel.

OOC: Going to follow Angel. I have precognition as a power. It gives me pluses to initiative and the ability to access the ambush round if the guy spots me or Angel. I am rolling stealth but is a straight AGI roll as I have no skill in stealth. [roll0]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Corvus
December 6, 2321

Summer crept up with the others, moving to the top of the stairs to try and cover Angel as she snuck up on the guard.

Agility: 3D6 = [4, 3, 6] = 13

[sblock=Character Tracker]
Summer Knight Character Sheet
Descriptor: A suave Human smuggler who can’t resist a pretty face.
Melee Defense: 18
Range Defense: 14
Mental Defense: 14
Vital Defense: 10
Health: 12/12
Luck: 3/3d6
Suave (1/day)
Seat of Your Pants (1/day)
Ammo
  • Disruptor 20
  • Slugger rifle 20
    • Reload 20

[/sblock]

[sblock=Mission]
  • Bring in Bernard family for the Chenzua Corporation on Corvus: Alexandre (father, dead or alive), Nicolette (alive), John (dead or alive), Ike (alive), William (dead or alive).
  • Retrieve Chenzua Corp stolen property.
    • Mobile Mine Processor
  • Register reward levels with UFA A.I. onsite.
  • Contact: Damian Atos (Chenzua general manager), Alpha City, Corvus - DONE[/sblock]

[sblock=Ship]
Xern Junk-Scout Type II Maranda
This is a longer range, updated junk-scout vessel used by the United Frontier Authority (UFA) for standard Regulator transports. It based on an older model Union Scout (at least a hundred years out of date) with various upgrades. It carries no weapons, but its range allow for Regulators to move about within the Reach with little difficulty. This ship is not suitable for patrol or anti-pirate work.
Weight: 429 tons; Cargo Units: 15 (0 available; capacity 0.2 tons)
Hull Class: 0-II (INIT +1d6)
Traits: none
Crew: 2 (cost 400cr/m); Passengers: 4 (standard)

Command & Control Systems
Computers: 1x Highwatch SM-1 Computer (CPU cycles 8; max FTL 8; checks +0d6)
Sensors: Chen-Collins SS-2 (range 4; checks +0d6)

Engine & Power Data
Subluminal: 1x Star Corporation SF-2 Fusion Reactor (power 12; Speed 11; fuel efficiency 1.2)
FTL: 2x Cui-Green Alliance SH-1 Hyperdrive (power 4ea; FLT-X 8.0; fuel efficiency 0.8)
Operational Range: 30 parsecs; Travel Increments: ​8 parsecs

Defensive Data
Superstructure: 6; DEFENSE 28; E-DEFENSE 10
Shields: 1x DayCorp Systems SSN-2 Navigational Shield Generator (power 1; SOAK n/a)

Facilities
Luxury: 100% (adequate; +0d6)
Facilities: Brig (2), Double Cabins (3), Messhall (6)

General Systems
Fueling 2x Fuel Bay Alteration
Market Value: 48.2 MCr (used 24.1 MCr)[/sblock]

GreenKarl

First Post
The trio made their way down the stairs, Angel in the front followed by Axel and Summer. Angel was almost upon the man before something seems to have forewarned him as he glanced up the stairs to look right at them!! The Regulators all recognized the man as John Bernard, eldest of the sons, from his wanted posting. The man had a stun baton in his left hand and a holstered laser pistol sidearm. Seen the trio descending the stairs, he shouted "F@$K company!". Angel and Alex were close enough to see the earpiece communicator he was wearing.

GM: Initiative! Angel made her intimidate against him as a free action but it does not seem to have affected John. His Initiative (INT + tactics): 4D6 = [5, 4, 4, 3] = 16 (minus 1d6 complication as he is somewhat surprised). If you react before him you can shot at him or do something else if you want. If you react after him you will have a -1d6 complication to any ranged attack rolls as he is moving towards cover on his action. His plan is to move towards cover. Angel and Alex are both within 1 action movement of him, although Alex will need an AGI +acrobatics or something similar to get past Angel without knocking her down or something.[sblock=John Bernard (Rank 1)]Lean and hungry, the first son of the Bernards is a ruthless taskmaster.
STR 5 (3d6); AGI 6 (4d6); END 4 (3d6); INT 4 (3d6); WIL 4 (3d6); CHA 4 (3d6)
Initiative 5d6; Perception 15; Speed 9 (climb 5, jump 12’/5’)
DEFENSE 21 (SOAK 8); MENTAL DEFENSE 22; HEALTH 12
Laser Pistol 5d6 (2d6 heat damage; range 10)
Stun Baton 4d6 (2d6 electricity damage; stun)
SKILLS marksman 1 (1d6), tactics 3 (2d6), perception 3 (2d6), intimidate 3 (2d6)
Languages Standard
Equipment Laser pistol, stun baton, riot armor, 100 Cr[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases