New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Precisely my intellectually challenged friend." Says Shuman when the bugbear tryies to describe the exchange of gold for crushed skulls.

Overhearing the giant, Shuman says to the other two "That is a big fellow. Try to convince him to come, I'm sure he'll be willing to earn some gold and crush something as well"

OOC: I'm recruiting Level 1 this time Renau1g, thanks non the less!

Llama_Bill

First Post
"Precisely my intellectually challenged friend." Says Shuman when the bugbear tryies to describe the exchange of gold for crushed skulls.

Overhearing the giant, Shuman says to the other two "That is a big fellow. Try to convince him to come, I'm sure he'll be willing to earn some gold and crush something as well"

[sblock=OOC] I'm recruiting Level 1 this time Renau1g, thanks non the less![/sblock]

The talk of skull crushing and gold catches Kavac's attention. Not bothering to move from his spot he shout across to the middle of the room: "Sounds like you need some help, what do you need doing? Ah forget that, when do we leave?"
Not looking round he puts his cup back on the bar and grins. Without thinking about it he cracks his knuckles and balls his fists tightly twice. As he waits for the reply he goes back to drinking.
[sblock=OOC]I've just made my character so he may not be judge for a while, is that okay?[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
As a few of the patrons were speaking with the foreign ambassador, the door to the Hanged Man opens once more. A large silhouette fills the door space. The shadowy figure takes a few steps into the inn and all the guests can see that the newcomer is an unusual warforged, seemingly carved out of... well, it kind of looks like someone carved him out of an iron mine. Bits of ore and dark granite fleck the warforged's chassis and unlike other warforged, he didn't have the mystical glowing patterns on his forehead. Instead, he had a pattern of colored stones in black, silver and gold.

"I am Crag. Defender of the natural Earth and caller of Terra."

Looking around the inn for his other companions and not yet finding them, he sits at the bar facing the doorway and looks at all the other patrons. The fat sorceress and the large bugbear intrigues Crag in that they are so different, yet have found a way to get along.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The ambassador adresses the Goliath. "Perfect, your quest will be aid my homeland with an enigma that needs solution." says the man quizcally.

OOC: Yes, I think it's OK, as long as you get the approval during the adventure and before the first skill encounter.

Farce

First Post
The talk of skull crushing and gold catches Kavac's attention. Not bothering to move from his spot he shout across to the middle of the room: "Sounds like you need some help, what do you need doing? Ah forget that, when do we leave?"
Not looking round he puts his cup back on the bar and grins. Without thinking about it he cracks his knuckles and balls his fists tightly twice. As he waits for the reply he goes back to drinking.
[sblock=OOC]I've just made my character so he may not be judge for a while, is that okay?[/sblock]

"We are going to the land of desserts, but not pies, like land of sands. Someone take this fancy hat's water and he needs them crushed. I can do it, she can breath fire a burninate them," gesturing to the obese woman next to him. "You are a crusher, yes? We can crush together. You have big hammer, I have big sword. That is good, yeah?" the massive bugbear finishes, then turns to the newcomer

"Wowwie, wow, wow. What are you? You like my home, we have glittery stuff in our cave, it sparkles in light. I Vardaal, of Solkuth's brood, of clan Broken Tooth. This is one of the gold-givers. You good at crushing bad guys who steal water? Maybe you help him and he gives you golds too?" Vardaal says to the newcomer.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Think in how to get a defender and a leader guys. 3 strikers is not a well balanced team. I suggest this for your own good =) (and survival)

Farce

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Crag is a warden, he can be our defender? Hmmm, a warden with a pair of barbarian comrades, sounds like the recipe for some smack down.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I'll prefere to stay level 1 specially to give those with new characters a chance to start a game, but if there's no other character available, then we'll take him.

ryryguy

First Post
The door opens to admit another warforged. Its armor and equipment are spotlessly clean save for a few smudges of soot that might have come from standing over a forge's fire. A long blade rides along its hip and swivels as it walks. Its stride has a noticeable hitch as it walks.

"I am Ingot. Barkeep, one grease-cutter shot please."

It scans the room, and when it sees Crag, its eyes light up (literally). It approaches him and says, "Crag, my friend! Good to see you again so soon. I wasn't sure if you'd remain in Daunton, but I am glad you have."

[sblock=ooc]Ingot is now level 2, but I haven't had a chance to update his sheet. I'm game for an adventure but happy to give way to level 1's/first timers.[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Crag nods at his friend and motions to a bar stool next to him.

"I debated staying with the monks for a time, but Terra said there would be more for me to do and bade me come back."

Remove ads