• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NEW TEAM FOR "STONETELLER" WEB COMIC

alanajoli

First Post
April 16, 2007 (Blue Springs, MO) – Baeg Tobar (www.baegtobar.com), a premiere online, shared world community of creators of fiction and art, welcomes Jeff Cram and Linda Luksic to the team of "Stoneteller." Begun by illustrator Dean Kotz, colorist Garry Henderson, and written by William Ward, "Stoneteller" is the tale of the bard Rami Star and his relationship with a rock-like people called the Rilk. Cram and Luksic joined the team as illustrator and colorist, respectively, on page 37 of the story, just as chapter one began, filling out a team that includes letterer Jason Hanley.

"It was great working with Dean and Garry on 'Stoneteller,' I think the great art and professionalism they showed one 'Stoneteller' certainly had something to do with the job offers they received," Ward said of the earlier team. "While it is never easy to loose a team member, I am excited that two quality artist so quickly stepped forward to fill their shoes."

"What William, Dean and Garry have accomplished with 'Stoneteller' is fantastic," said Cram. "It also makes taking over on the lineart a daunting task! I've tried to maintain the high level of quality that our fans have come to expect, while injecting my own voice into the work. Luckily, Linda's skill in wielding the digital paintbrush has signifigantly eased my anxiety." Cram's work has been complimented in the forums for meeting the standards set by Kotz when the comic began. "Jeff's line art is beautiful and clean," Luksic commented. "I can read everything even without the script; in the end, it makes me work my best." As for working on the story, Luksic said, "I basically love everything about it. I can only admire Dean and Garry."

"Stoneteller" continues its weekly updating on Mondays at BaegTobar.com. Character designs, notes on process, and general discussion about the comic are hosted on the Tangled Muse forums at www.tangledmuse.com.

Please direct any questions to alana@baegtobar.com.

Baeg Tobar is a world brought to life by a dedicated and diverse community of artists and writers. It is a free Web site (www.baegtobar.com) that brings innovative fantasy literature to online readers searching for high quality material set in a unique new world. Baeg Tobar is affiliated with Empty Room Studios, provider of high quality illustration and writing services for the creative needs of both large and small publishing companies.
- # -

Remove ads