• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Weapon Sketch(es)

Tetsubo

First Post
So here is my first sketch in almost two years. I have no idea if it means I'm back to sketching regularly or if this is a one off sort of a thing.

Full tang construction with hardwood slabs. Brass pins.

Attachments

• handblade19.jpg
    handblade19.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 906
Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Oooh, he's BACK. Here's hoping it's not just a one time thing. :)

It's an interesting one, it almost looks a little bit more like a tool than a weapon.

Tetsubo

First Post
hafrogman said:
Oooh, he's BACK. Here's hoping it's not just a one time thing. :)

It's an interesting one, it almost looks a little bit more like a tool than a weapon.

Well it is based on the Inuit knife, which is a tool...

Thank you.

Tetsubo

First Post
I really liked the movie -300-. But I wasn't happy with the sword design for the Spartans. I thought it was too inelegant and modern looking. So I present my version...

Full tang construction, wooden slab grips with through pins and a leather wrap.

Attachments

• sword149 001.jpg
    sword149 001.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 629

Ry

Explorer
If you have the inclination, I'd be very curious to see what your interpretation of the Dark Sun "Gladiator's Friend" would look like.

Tetsubo

First Post
Assassin's Blade

All metal construction, modified bollocks pommel and a leather wrapped grip.

Attachments

• knife21.jpg
    knife21.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 645

Tetsubo

First Post
rycanada said:
If you have the inclination, I'd be very curious to see what your interpretation of the Dark Sun "Gladiator's Friend" would look like.

Do you have a reference source? I own most of the Dark Sun setting so I should have it if I know where to look...

Remove ads