• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Weapon Sketch(es)

Tetsubo

First Post
Lazoth said:
I like your work Tetsubo, clean and functional for the most part. The fantasy and anime based ones well, its standard to have some non-functional and insane appearing weapons.

In that vein a small request. A "hand and a half" sword with a broad fuller blade. Main features: Barbs running a quarter of the way up from the cross guard and then a cut out in the middle of the fuller running 8" from the blade tip to about 18" down from the tip. Cross guard and pommel is nondescript black metal with the grip in bound black leather.

In regards to that question about Warcraft III demonhunter's weapons. Blizzards names it a warglaive. The only way I can see it working is if its used in a whirlwind/dancing style (ie dervish). [Ref: World Of Warcraft: The RPG]

Thank you.

Would the barbs be pointing up, down or at a right angle to the blade?

Tetsubo

First Post
Lazoth's Sword

Attachments

• sword170.jpg
    sword170.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 108

Tetsubo

First Post
This design was inspired by a jelly I saw on a marine documentary this week. It would be launched in a underhand fashion much like a discus.

Attachments

• throwingsteel20.jpg
    throwingsteel20.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 92

Remove ads