• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Weapon Sketch(es)

Tetsubo

First Post
Great Spear...

Attachments

• spear56.jpg
    spear56.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 119

Amazing Triangle

First Post
I have a weapon for you to draw. I have been following this thread for a long time now, and have all of the art saved.

I have just start a new character with a Heavy Mace...with a twist.

It is Corrosive and can summon a large earth elemental.

Flavor text to help you draw the weapon:
Corrosive: The surface of a corrosive weapon looks dark and pitted, and the portion that deals damage to foes actually appears fragile, as if the first blow might break it. The appearance is deceptive, however, since the weapon is as strong as any other magic weapon.

Earth Elemental power: are sturdily crafted, much like the elementals they summon. Even the most elegant one appears thicker of haft than normal, and the weapon is decorated with earth like motifs. A single emerald is always set in the pommel or grip.

Any help or trial would be greatly appreciated! I liked your work and I thought this might just be up your alley.

Tetsubo

First Post
Amazing Triangle said:
I have a weapon for you to draw. I have been following this thread for a long time now, and have all of the art saved.

I have just start a new character with a Heavy Mace...with a twist.

It is Corrosive and can summon a large earth elemental.

Flavor text to help you draw the weapon:
Corrosive: The surface of a corrosive weapon looks dark and pitted, and the portion that deals damage to foes actually appears fragile, as if the first blow might break it. The appearance is deceptive, however, since the weapon is as strong as any other magic weapon.

Earth Elemental power: are sturdily crafted, much like the elementals they summon. Even the most elegant one appears thicker of haft than normal, and the weapon is decorated with earth like motifs. A single emerald is always set in the pommel or grip.

Any help or trial would be greatly appreciated! I liked your work and I thought this might just be up your alley.

Thank you. I will give it some thought...

Remove ads