D&D 5E New WotC Survey! Learn About A New D&D Product!

So it seems not using or liking Discord meant that I did not see the video. Ah well, if it is linked to Discord I don't want it anyway. Discord is a thing I am forced to use because of the pandemic and others in the group refusing to use anything else. As soon as we get back to in person gaming Discord can take a running jump.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Bugs in the system and an overloaded site. I think that explains much of the weird strange behavior.
This is certainly possible, but overall it was just a strange survey. What with all the detailed questions, but only about races; the quiz on the rules (is there someone that thinks that THAC0 is used in 5e? Really?).

I tried an experiment. Told them throughout I didn’t play 5E, but answered the questions correctly. Still got the NDA page, even though I’d specifically said I don’t play 5E.
I was thinking they would use it for post processing filtering of results. Though we already know the survey is pretty dynamic in what questions are given to whom. Maybe we should have a survey about the survey so we can figure out what answers resulted in what questions!

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases