D&D 5E Next News from Winter Fantasy?

exile

First Post
I usually attend Winter Fantasy (previously DDXP), but was unable to do so this year. Was there anything new discussed at the convention? I had heard rumblings that new organized play offerings might be discussed; any word on this?

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
I'd also like to know if there was any new infos released on D&D Next or organized play at Winter Fantasy as well. I know Chris Tulach gave a roll call prior to the event about it and i will ask him but i don't know if its bound to NDA or not;

@christulach Adventure writers, con organizers & campaign managers: Interested in future #dnd organized play? See me at #winterfantasy or contact me.

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
Nothing was really announced or discussed except the partnership with WizKids to make mins.

There are rumblings about Organized Play. Chris Tulach from the Organized Play division of WOTC was asking people to talk to him at Winter Fantasy about writing adventures for D&D Next Organized Play and wanted Convention Organizers to get a hold of him to arrange the details of their conventions this year.

Sounds like they are planning on keeping it hush hush until the last second. Likely getting adventures ready to give out to conventions that are on later this year.

Remove ads