Kickstarter Night of the Bloody Hooks Kickstarter is now live! (Horror system-agnostic)

Table Flipper

First Post
Hey everybody!

My first Kickstarter went live last night and we're over 50% funded. It's a continuation of a series of horror adventure hooks I did under the aegis of Big Finger Games some years back. Anyway, here's all the pertinent details and the links:

January 19th, 2015: Michael Todd and Isaac Beach have launched their month-long Kickstarter campaign for Night of the Bloody Hooks.

Night of the Bloody Hooks is a system agnostic collection of short adventure hooks and ideas suitable for modern horror tabletop rolplaying games. Each entry is short, usually no more than a paragraph, containing only the strange premise, the hook, designed to spark a gamemaster's imagination and inspire a suitably diabolical and horrific scenario for the game's players.

"Fear has always intrigued me by being one of the truly universal experiences," said Isaac Beach, one of Night of the Bloody Hooks' writers. "Studying the 'whats' and 'whys' of horror created a need to express the budding scenarios that before only had homes in my notebooks or on my tabletop."

The campaign's $500 goal will allow for the completion of the writing and layout of the project. At that point Night of the Bloody Hooks will be released as a pdf through the popular epublishing sites RPGNow and DriveThruRPG.

"Horror has been my go-to genre in film, video games, and tabletop games for years," said Michael Todd, one of the collection's writers. "I find it creeping along the edges of the games I run in other genres as well, so Night of the Bloody Hooks is a great outlet for all my unused ideas." Michael has been writing for pen and paper roleplaying games since 1992 and self-published the first two Bloody Hooks releases as Big Finger Games. The previous releases and their reviews can be found at RPGNow: http://www.rpgnow.com/browse/pub/603/Big-Finger-Games/subcategory/1604_4396/Horror.

The Kickstarter campaign for Night of the Bloody Hooks runs until February 17th, 2015 and can found here.

Remove ads