• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Dr. Who thread for 12/15?

buzzard

First Post
I know the episode was pretty lousy, but we should at least be ranting at how bad it was.

IMO it was clearly the low point of the season so far. I mean the ending was so cringingly bad that I cannot even remember any high points.

buzzard

horacethegrey

First Post
I think most people will agree that Fear Her was the worst episode so far (not just for the second season, but for the entire new series as a whole). :)

Really, I thought the episode started off rather well, but then it just completely fell apart near the end. :\

Oh well, at least the two part season finale more than made up for it. :D

Huw

First Post
buzzard said:
I mean the ending was so cringingly bad that I cannot even remember any high points.

There weren't any. Just pretend it never happened and hope Stephen Fry finally finishes his script.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Yeah, awful stuff. Attack of the scribble monster!!! Oooooh, scary!!

The 2-part season finale is awesome, though.

They've started showing trailers for this year's Xmas episode on BBC 1 over the last couple of days. Looks very cool. Season three isn't all that far away now...

sniffles

First Post
I thought Fear Her was pretty decent. Not the best episode, certainly, but not bad.

But there's so much awesomeness to look forward to next! :] (rubs hands gleefully)

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
Oh, so you're all saying you didn't want the "evil cartoon daddy" to pop out of the closet and wreak some havoc?

Otherwise it was an "eh" episode.

Remove ads